Federal Grants and Resource Allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Murphy, 2017. "Optimal fiscal equalisation and its application to Australia," Departmental Working Papers 2017-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2005.
"Leviathans, federal transfers, and the cartelization hypothesis,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 449-465, March.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2004. "Leviathans, Federal Transfers, and the Cartelization Hypothesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1180, CESifo Group Munich.
- R. Ross Mackay, 2001. "Regional Taxing and Spending: The Search for Balance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 563-575.
- Boadway, Robin, 2003. "National Taxation, Fiscal Federalism and Global Taxation," WIDER Working Paper Series 087, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeongwan Kim, 2014. "Intergovernmental Distribution of VAT Revenue in Korea: Local Consumption Tax," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 30, pages 109-131.
- Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2012. "Reassessment of the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1063-1078.
- Linda Toolsema & Maarten Allers, 2014. "Welfare Financing: Grant Allocation and Efficiency," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 147-166, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12004-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2004.
"An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 91-109, March.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2002. "An Evaluation of the Risk-Sharing Function of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1006, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1015, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Manish Pandey, 2015.
"Fiscal equalization, government expenditures and endogenous growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(2), pages 311-329, April.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Manish Pandey, 2013. "Fiscal Equalization, Government Expenditures and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2013-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Robin W. Boadway & Paul A. R. Hobson & Nobuki Mochida, 2000. "Fiscal Equalization in Japan: Assessment and Recommendations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-94, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda & Allers, M.A., 2012. "Welfare financing," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Robin Boadway, 2001. "Inter-Governmental Fiscal Relations: The Facilitator of Fiscal Decentralization," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 93-121, June.
- Deepak Sethia, 2016. "Regional Accounts of India: Methods, New Estimates, and Their Uses," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 92-119, March.
- Yannis Psycharis, 2008. "Public Spending Patterns: the regional allocation of public investment in Greece by political period," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 14, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Gerard Turley & Darragh Flannery & Stephen McNena, 2015. "A Needs and Resources Assessment of Fiscal Equalisation in the Irish Local Government System," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(3), pages 459-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:60:y:1952:p:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.