A Synthesis of the Principle of Acceleration and the Multiplier
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Luca Fiorito & MatÃas Vernengo, 2009.
"The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(4), pages 899-916, December.
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Skott, 2010. "Growth, Instability and Cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian Models of Accumulation and Income Distribution," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Growth, instability and cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian models of accumulation and income distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1986. "Introduction: Continuity and Change in Theory, Behavior,and Methodology," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 1-34 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Modica & Aura Reggiani, 2015. "Spatial Economic Resilience: Overview and Perspectives," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 211-233, June.
- R. A. L. Carter & A. Zellner, 2002. "The ARAR Error Model for Univariate Time Series and Distributed Lag Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20025, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2015. "Hyperbola Economics Towards A Utopian Economy," Hyperbola Economics towards A Utopian Economy, Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 1, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Panchanan Das, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Impulse, Investment Behavior, and Economic Fluctuationsâ€“A VAR Analysis with Indian Data," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(2), pages 1-17, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1980. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Sodini & Maria Virgillito, 2015. "Profit-driven and demand-driven investment growth and fluctuations in different accumulation regimes," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 707-728, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Sodini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2013. "Profit-driven and demand-driven investment growth and fluctuations in different accumulation regimes," LEM Papers Series 2013/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Greenblatt, R.E., 2017. "Oscillatory dynamics of investment and capacity utilization," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 486-493.
- Michael Schneider, 2010. "Keynesian Income Determination Diagrams," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 46 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M., 2016. "The bullwhip effect: Progress, trends and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 691-701.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:47:y:1934:p:786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed