The "Ostrich Effect" and the Relationship between the Liquidity and the Yields of Financial Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Mei-Chen, 2015. "Seasonal affective disorder and investors’ response to earnings news," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 211-221.
- Marianne Andries & Valentin Haddad, 2017. "Information Aversion," NBER Working Papers 23958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentin Haddad & Marianne Andries, 2014. "Information Aversion," 2014 Meeting Papers 1091, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gherzi, Svetlana & Egan, Daniel & Stewart, Neil & Haisley, Emily & Ayton, Peter, 2014. "The meerkat effect: Personality and market returns affect investors’ portfolio monitoring behaviour," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 512-526.
- Marco Pleßner, 2017. "The disposition effect: a survey," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(1), pages 1-30, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:79:y:2006:i:5:p:2741-2740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.