Investigating the Role of Systematic and Firm-Specific Factors in Default Risk: Lessons from Empirically Evaluating Credit Risk Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Christoffersen & Du Du & Redouane Elkamhi, 2013. "Rare Disasters and Credit Market Puzzles," CREATES Research Papers 2013-45, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kris Jacobs & Xiaofei Li, 2008. "Modeling the Dynamics of Credit Spreads with Stochastic Volatility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1176-1188, June.
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2008. "Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2706-2715, December.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:306-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liuren Wu & Frank Xiaoling Zhang, 2008. "A No-Arbitrage Analysis of Macroeconomic Determinants of the Credit Spread Term Structure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1160-1175, June.
- Marielle de Jong & Lauren Stagnol, 2016.
"A fundamental bond index including solvency criteria,"
Journal of Asset Management,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 280-294, July.
- Marielle De Jong & Lauren Stagnol, 2016. "A fundamental bond index including solvency criteria," Post-Print hal-01410662, HAL.
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi, 2018. "Portfolio Choice with Market-Credit Risk Dependencies," Papers 1806.07175, arXiv.org.
- Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Yan, Hong, 2010.
"Market conditions, default risk and credit spreads,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 743-753, April.
- Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Yan, Hong, 2008. "Market conditions, default risk and credit spreads," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,08, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:wyi:journl:002109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anginer, Deniz & Yildizhan, Celim, 2009.
"Is there a Distress Risk Anomaly? Pricing of Systematic Default Risk in the Cross Section of Equity Returns,"
53885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Anginer, Deniz & Yildizhan, Celim, 2010. "Is there a distress risk anomaly ? pricing of systematic default risk in the cross section of equity returns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5319, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:84-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guarin, Alexander & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ng, Wing Lon, 2011. "Enhancing credit default swap valuation with meshfree methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 805-813, November.
- Lauren Stagnol, 2015. "Designing a corporate bond index on solvency criteria," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yalin Gündüz & Marliese Uhrig-Homburg, 2014.
"Does modeling framework matter? A comparative study of structural and reduced-form models,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 39-78, April.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2011. "Does modeling framework matter? A comparative study of structural and reduced-form models," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Fan Yang, 2010. "On the Relative Pricing of long Maturity S&P 500 Index Options and CDX Tranches," NBER Working Papers 15734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2007. "Theory and evidence on the dynamic interactions between sovereign credit default swaps and currency options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2383-2403, August.
- Boudreault, Mathieu & Gauthier, Geneviève & Thomassin, Tommy, 2014. "Contagion effect on bond portfolio risk measures in a hybrid credit risk model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 131-139.
- Sun, Wenbin & Cui, Kexiu, 2014. "Linking corporate social responsibility to firm default risk," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 275-287.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus, 2007. "Bond durations: Corporates vs. Treasuries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3720-3741, December.
- Riedel, Christoph & Thuraisamy, Kannan S. & Wagner, Niklas, 2013. "Credit cycle dependent spread determinants in emerging sovereign debt markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 209-223.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:79:y:2006:i:4:p:1955-1988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .