Inter-Dealer Trading in Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Mehlenbacher, 2007. "Multiagent System Simulations of Treasury Auctions," Department Discussion Papers 0709, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- H. Henry Cao & Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2017.
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 9, pages 363-413
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin D.D. Evans, H. Henry Cao, Richard K. Lyons, 2003. "Inventory Information," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-33, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- H. Henry Cao & Richard K. Lyons & Martin D.D. Evans, 2003. "Inventory Information," NBER Working Papers 9893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batchimeg Sambalaibat, 2018. "Endogenous Specialization and Dealer Networks," 2018 Meeting Papers 1278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2016.
"Decomposing the Bid–ask Spread in Multi‐Dealer Markets,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2014. "Decomposing the bid-ask spread in multi-dealer markets," Discussion Papers 14/03, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Julien HUGONNIER & Benjamin LESTER & Pierre-Olivier WEILL, 2014.
"Heterogeneity in Decentralized Asset Markets,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
14-67, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pierre-Olivier Weill & Benjamin Lester & Julien Hugonnier, 2016. "Heterogeneity in decentralized asset markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1014, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hugonnier, Julien & Lester, Benjamin & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2015. "Heterogeneity in decentralized asset markets," Working Papers 15-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Julien Hugonnier & Benjamin Lester & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Decentralized Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 20746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shen, Ji & Wei, Bin & Yan, Hongjun, 2016. "Financial Intermediation Chains in an OTC Market," MPRA Paper 74925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhuo Zhong & Kei Kawakami, 2016. "The Risk Sharing BenefiÂ…t versus the Collateral Cost: The Formation of the Inter-Dealer Network in Over-the-Counter Trading," 2016 Meeting Papers 822, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Toni Gravelle, 2002. "The Microstructure of Multiple-Dealer Equity and Government Securities Markets: How They Differ," Staff Working Papers 02-9, Bank of Canada.
- Batchimeg Sambalaibat & Artem Neklyudov, 2016. "Endogenous Specialization and Dealer Networks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- José Ramón Martínez-Resano, 2005. "Size and heterogeneity matter. A microstructure-based analysis of regulation of secondary markets for governments bonds," Occasional Papers 0501, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Liu, Hong & Wang, Yajun, 2016. "Market making with asymmetric information and inventory risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 73-109.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Benjamin Junge & Anders B. Trolle, 2018. "Market Structure and Transaction Costs of Index CDSs," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-40, Swiss Finance Institute.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:24-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- J.Ramon Martinez-Resano, 2005. "Size And Heterogeneity Matter. A Microstructure-Based Analysis Of Regulation Of Secondary Markets For Government Bonds," Finance 0508007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:the:publsh:2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mila Getmansky & Ravi Jagannathan & Loriana Pelizzon & Ernst Schaumburg & Darya Yuferova, 2017. "Stock Price Crashes: Role of Slow-Moving Capital," NBER Working Papers 24098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:23:y:2017:i:4:p:761-806 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:121-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:77:y:2004:i:4:p:987-1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.