The Impact of Institutional Investors on the Monday Seasonal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Wang, 2011. "Transient institutional investors and insider trading signals," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 118-145, June.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Cunado, Juncal & de Gracia, Fernando Perez, 2013. "Salient features of dependence in daily US stock market indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(15), pages 3198-3212.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L., 2010.
"Stock return seasonalities and investor structure: Evidence from China's B-share markets,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 190-201, March.
- Martin T. Bohl & Michael Schuppli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "Stock Return Seasonalities and Investor Structure: Evidence from China’s B-Share Markets," CQE Working Papers 0709, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L., 2009. "Stock return seasonalities and investor structure : Evidence from China's B-share markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Matti Keloharju & Juhani T. Linnainmaa & Peter Nyberg, 2014. "Common Factors in Return Seasonalities," NBER Working Papers 20815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Huddart & Mark Lang & Michelle H. Yetman, 2009. "Volume and Price Patterns Around a Stock's 52-Week Highs and Lows: Theory and Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 16-31, January.
- Mehmet Akbulut & Su Han Chan & Mariya Letdin, 2015. "Calendar Anomalies: Do REITs Behave Like Stocks?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(2), pages 177-215.
- Gao, Pengjie & Hao, Jia & Kalcheva, Ivalina & Ma, Tongshu, 2015. "Short sales and the weekend effect—Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 85-102.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Gottschalk, Katrin & Pál, Rozália, 2006. "Institutional investors and stock market efficiency: The case of the January anomaly," MPRA Paper 677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph, 2012. "The week-of-the-year effect: Evidence from around the globe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1963-1974.
- Doyle, John R. & Chen, Catherine Huirong, 2009. "The wandering weekday effect in major stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1388-1399, August.
- Kazemi, Hossein S. & Zhai, Weili & He, Jibao & Cai, Jinghan, 2013. "Stock Market Volatility, Speculative Short Sellers and Weekend Effect: International Evidence," MPRA Paper 54185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2013.
- Krzysztof Borowski, 2015. "Analysis of the Weekend Effect on the Markets of 121 Equity Indices and 29 Commodities," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(4), pages 23-35.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:46-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2015. "Positive mood and investment decisions: Evidence from comedy movie attendance in the U.S," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-163.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Gottschalk, Katrin & Henke, Harald & Pál, Rozália, 2006. "Institutional investors and stock market efficiency: The case of the January anomaly," Working Paper Series 2006,6, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Venezia, Itzhak & Shapira, Zur, 2007. "On the behavioral differences between professional and amateur investors after the weekend," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1417-1426, May.
- Jinghan Cai & Jibao He & Le Xia & Weili Zhai, 2017. "Weekend Effect and Short Sales: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 8-18, 02-2017.
- Jonathan Wiley & Leonard Zumpano, 2009. "Institutional Investment and the Turn-of-the-Month Effect: Evidence from REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 180-201, August.
- Shiu, Yih-Wen & Lee, Chun I. & Gleason, Kimberly C., 2014. "Institutional shareholdings and the January effects in Taiwan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 49-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:77:y:2004:i:4:p:967-986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.