The Optimal Deductible for an Insurance Policy When Initial Wealth Is Random
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mohamed Anouar Razgallah, 2005. "The demand for health insurance in a multirisk context," Post-Print halshs-00180048, HAL.
- Lu, ZhiYi & Liu, LePing & Zhang, JianYu & Meng, LiLi, 2012. "Optimal insurance under multiple sources of risk with positive dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 462-471.
- Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan, 2014.
"Comparative Ross risk aversion in the presence of mean dependent risks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 128-135.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Mean Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1211, CIRPEE.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 23(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1996. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uuncertainty and the Demand for Insurance against Insurable Risks," CSEF Working Papers 02, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Guiso, L. & Jappelli, T., 1996. "Background UNcertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," Papers 284, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Scarsini, Marco, 2007. "Optimal risk sharing with background risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 152-176, March.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Marco Scarsini, 2005. "Optiml risk sharing with backbround risk," Post-Print hal-00360158, HAL.
- Marco Scarsini & Rose-Anne Dana, 2007. "Optimal risk sharing with background risk," Post-Print hal-00538974, HAL.
- Franke, Günter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1995. "Who buys and who sells options: The role and pricing of options in an economy with background risk," Discussion Papers, Series II 253, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001. "The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Pestieau, Pierre & Schokkaert, Erik, 2016. "Arrow’s theorem of the deductible and long-term care insurance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 103-105.
- ALARY David & BIEN F., 2008. "Optimal insurance contracts with adverse selection and comonotonic background risk," LERNA Working Papers 08.06.250, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Quadrant Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1226, CIRPEE.
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2010. "Excluded losses and the demand for insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1995. "Optimal per claim deductibility in insurance with the possibility of risky investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 133-147, October.
- Béatrice Rey, 2003. "A Note on Optimal Insurance in the presence of a Nonpecuniary Background Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Malevergne, Y. & Rey, B., 2009. "On cross-risk vulnerability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 224-229, October.
- Yannick Malevergne & Rey Beatrice, 2009. "On Cross-risk Vulnerability," Post-Print halshs-00520050, HAL.
- Franke, Gunter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1998. "Who Buys and Who Sells Options: The Role of Options in an Economy with Background Risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 89-109, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/698 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:56:y:1983:i:4:p:555-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed