The Optimal Deductible for an Insurance Policy When Initial Wealth Is Random
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, ZhiYi & Liu, LePing & Zhang, JianYu & Meng, LiLi, 2012. "Optimal insurance under multiple sources of risk with positive dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 462-471.
- Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan, 2014.
"Comparative Ross risk aversion in the presence of mean dependent risks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 128-135.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Mean Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1211, CIRPEE.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Scarsini, Marco, 2007. "Optimal risk sharing with background risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 152-176, March.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001.
"The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Pestieau, Pierre & Schokkaert, Erik, 2016. "Arrow’s theorem of the deductible and long-term care insurance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 103-105.
- ALARY David & BIEN F., 2008. "Optimal insurance contracts with adverse selection and comonotonic background risk," LERNA Working Papers 08.06.250, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2010. "Excluded losses and the demand for insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Béatrice Rey, 2003. "A Note on Optimal Insurance in the presence of a Nonpecuniary Background Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Malevergne, Y. & Rey, B., 2009. "On cross-risk vulnerability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 224-229, October.
- Mohamed Anouar Razgallah, 2005. "The demand for health insurance in a multirisk context," Post-Print halshs-00180048, HAL.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998.
"Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 23(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1996. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guiso, L. & Jappelli, T., 1996. "Background UNcertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," Papers 284, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uuncertainty and the Demand for Insurance against Insurable Risks," CSEF Working Papers 02, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Franke, Günter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1995. "Who buys and who sells options: The role and pricing of options in an economy with background risk," Discussion Papers, Series II 253, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Quadrant Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1226, CIRPEE.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1995. "Optimal per claim deductibility in insurance with the possibility of risky investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 133-147, October.
- Franke, Gunter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1998. "Who Buys and Who Sells Options: The Role of Options in an Economy with Background Risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 89-109, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/698 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:56:y:1983:i:4:p:555-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.