Insider Trading and the Dissemination of Firms' Forecast Information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- James R. Marsden & Y. Alex Tung, 1999. "The Use of Information System Technology to Develop Tests on Insider Trading and Asymmetric Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1025-1040, August.
- Huddart, Steven & Ke, Bin & Shi, Charles, 2007.
"Jeopardy, non-public information, and insider trading around SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 3-36, March.
- Steven Huddart & Bin Ke & Charles Shi, 2005. "Jeopardy, non-public information, and insider trading around SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings," Law and Economics 0502001, EconWPA, revised 03 Jul 2005.
- Lont, David & Griffin, Paul & McClune, Kate, 2011. "Insightful Insiders? Insider Trading and Stock Return Around Debt Covenant Violation Disclosures," Working Paper Series 4088, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Tomasz Potocki & Tomasz Świst, 2009. "The Strong Informative Efficiency of The Stock-Exchange in Warsaw-the Myth and the Reality," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 23.
- Marsden, James R. & Alex Tung, Y., 1997. "Asymmetric information A laboratory experimental analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 256-266, June.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Milidonis, Andreas & Nishiotis, George & Papakyriacou, Panayiotis, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Rating Changes and the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panayiotis Papakyriacou & George Nishiotis & Andreas Milidonis & Alex Michaelides, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Rating Changes and the Stock Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 522, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Corrado, Charles J. & Truong, Cameron, 2008. "Conducting event studies with Asia-Pacific security market data," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 493-521, November.
- Kolari, James W. & Pynnonen, Seppo, 2011. "Nonparametric rank tests for event studies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 953-971.
- Agrawal, Anup & Jaffe, Jeffrey F., 1995. "Does Section 16b deter insider trading by target managers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 295-319.
- Ching, Ken M.L. & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "The information content of insider trading around seasoned equity offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Chang, Chiao-Yi, 2013. "The market response of insider transferring trades and firm characteristics in Taiwan," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 131-144.
- Tavakoli, Manouchehr & McMillan, David & McKnight, Phillip J., 2012. "Insider trading and stock prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 254-266.
- Chih-Jen Huang, 2010. "The joint decision to manage earnings through discretionary accruals and asset sales around insider trading: Taiwan evidence," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 308-325, July.
- Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R., 1998. "Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 145-151, February.
- Lo, Keng-Hsin & Wang, Kehluh & Liao, Tsai-Ling, 2006. "Insider transfer trading of banking companies around exchange listing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 215-234, April.
- Jonathan A. Milian, 2016. "Insider sales based on short-term earnings information," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-128, July.
- Billings, Mary Brooke & Cedergren, Matthew C., 2015. "Strategic silence, insider selling and litigation risk," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 119-142.
- Walker, Thomas John & Walker, Marcus Glenn & Thiengtham, Dolruedee Nuttanontra & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2014. "The role of aviation laws and legal liability in aviation disasters: A financial market perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 51-65.
- Ann, Wong Kie & Sequeira, John M. & McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Modelling the information content in insider trades in the Singapore exchange," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 417-428.
- Tomasz Potocki & Tomasz Swist, 2012. "Empirical Test of the Strong Form Efficiency of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The Analysis of WIG 20 Index Shares," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(2), pages 155-172.
- Ederington, Louis & Guan, Wei & Yang, Lisa (Zongfei), 2015. "Bond market event study methods," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 281-293.
- Siegel, Phyllis A. & Brockner, Joel, 2005. "Individual and organizational consequences of CEO claimed handicapping: What's good for the CEO may not be so good for the firm," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-22, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:55:y:1982:i:4:p:479-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.