Inflation, Output, and Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avishek Bhandari & Kamaiah Bandi, 2018. "On the Dynamics of Inflation-Stock Returns in India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 89-99, March.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005.
"Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: the 'optimal thermal causal path' method,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 577-591.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2004. "Non-parametric Determination of Real-Time Lag Structure between Two Time Series: the "Optimal Thermal Causal Path" Method," Papers cond-mat/0408166, arXiv.org.
- Arjun Chatrath & Sanjay Ramchander & Frank Song, 1997.
"Stock prices, inflation and output: evidence from India,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 439-445.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Ramchander, Sanjay & Song, Frank, 1996. "Stock prices, inflation and output: Evidence from India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 237-245.
- SHANMUGAM, K.R. & MISRA, Biswa Swarup, 2009. "Stock Returns-Inflation Relation In India, 1980-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2006.
"Stock returns and inflation in Greece: A Markov switching approach,"
Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 76-94.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2006. "Stock returns and inflation in Greece: A Markov switching approach," Review of Financial Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 15(1), pages 76-94.
- Sanvicente, A. Z. & Adrangi, B. & Chatrath, A., 2000. "Inflation, output and stock prices: evidence from Brazil," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_34, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- K.R. Shanmugam & Biswa Swarup Misra, 2008. "Stock Returns-Inflation Relation in India," Finance Working Papers 22514, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2006. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Richard H. Jefferis, 1990. "Expectations and the core rate of inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 26(Q IV), pages 13-21.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1993. "On quantity theory restriction and the signalling of the money multiplier," Working Papers 9308, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mondher bellalah & Umie Habiba, 2013. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Exchange Prices: Evidence from USA Japan and China," THEMA Working Papers 2013-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fama, Eugene, 2013. "Financial intermediation and control of the level of prices," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 161-185, December.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1987. "Uncertainty and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 2296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1989. "Interest rates and economic announcements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 34-46.
- Tarun K. Mukherjee & Atsuyuki Naka, 1995. "Dynamic Relations Between Macroeconomic Variables And The Japanese Stock Market: An Application Of A Vector Error Correction Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 223-237, June.
- Bjorn Wahlroos & Tom Berglund, 1984. "Stock Returns," Discussion Papers 598, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kelly, Bryan & Pruitt, Seth, 2015. "The three-pass regression filter: A new approach to forecasting using many predictors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 294-316.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1993. "Constructing an alternative measure of changes in reserve requirement ratios," Working Papers 9306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 1993.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1984. "The behavior of the M1 demand function in the early 1980s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 70(Nov), pages 20-29.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- Chan Il Park, 1998. "Transactions Demand for Money and the Inverse Relation Between Inflation and Output: the Case of Korean Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 39-51.
- Dikaios Tserkezos & Eleni Thanou, 2007. "Conventional Nonlinear Relationships between GDP, Inflation and Stock Market Returns. An Investigation for the Greek Economy," Working Papers 0731, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:55:y:1982:i:2:p:201-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.