Inflation, Interest, and Relative Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie, 2016.
"What do asset prices have to say about risk appetite and uncertainty?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 103-118.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Scheicher, Martin, 2009. "What do asset prices have to say about risk appetite and uncertainty?," Working Paper Series 1037, European Central Bank.
- Hongyan Fang & John R. Nofsinger, 2009. "Risk Aversion, Entrepreneurial Risk, and Portfolio Selection," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 13(2), pages 25-55, Fall.
- Wilbur G. Lewellen & James S. Ang, 1982. "Inflation, Security Values, And Risk Premia," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 105-123, June.
- Fama, Eugene, 2013. "Financial intermediation and control of the level of prices," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 161-185, December.
- Tang, Maggie May-Jean, 2016. "A Review of the Literature on Monetary Neutrality," MPRA Paper 70113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maged Shawky Sourial, 2002. "The Future of the Stock Market Channel In Egypt," Finance 0204002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:52:y:1979:i:2:p:183-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.