The Returns and Risk of Alternative Call Option Portfolio Investment Strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Rafiqul Bhuyan, 2002. "Information, Alternative Markets, and Security Price Processes: A Survey of Literature," Finance 0211002, EconWPA.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2009.
"Option strategies: Good deals and margin calls,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 391-417, August.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Guo, Weiyu, 2004. "Some evidence in the trading and pricing of equity LEAPS," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 407-426.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic derivative strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic Derivative Strategies," Working papers 4334-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2005. "A Non-Parametric Option Pricing Model: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 115-134, January.
- J. Board & C. Sutcliffe & E. Patrinos, 2000. "The performance of covered calls," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17.
- Scheuenstuhl, Gerhard & Zagst, Rudi, 2008. "Integrated portfolio management with options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1477-1500, March.
- Charles Cao & Eric Ghysels & Frank Hatheway, 2001. "Derivatives Do Affect Mutual Funds Returns : How and When?," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-62, CIRANO.
- Jennifer Lynch Koski & Jeffrey Pontiff, 1999. "How Are Derivatives Used? Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 791-816, 04.
- Jennifer Koski & Jeffrey Pontiff, 1996. "How Are Derivatives Used? Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chiang, Chin-Han, 2014. "Stock returns on option expiration dates: Price impact of liquidity trading," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 273-290.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip & Panayotov, George, 2010. "Returns of claims on the upside and the viability of U-shaped pricing kernels," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-154, July.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2013. "Managing Option Trading Risk with Greeks when Analogy Making Matters," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 160607, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Adi Ben-Meir & Jeremy Schiff, 2012. "The Variance of Standard Option Returns," Papers 1204.3452, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:51:y:1978:i:2:p:183-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed