Tests of Market Efficiency of the Chicago Board Options Exchange
No abstract is available for this item.
- Matloob Ullah Khan & Ambrish Gupta & Sadaf Siraj, 2013. "Empirical Testing of Modified Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model Formula on NSE Derivative Market in India," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 87-98.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- Ayla Ogus, 2002. "Pricing of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates," Working Papers 0201, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ayla Ogus, 2005. "Pricing Of S&P 100 Index Options Based On Garch Volatility Estimates," Finance 0504005, EconWPA.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2009. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: Why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? And does it matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 188-205, February.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- F. De Roon & C. Veld & J. Wei, 1998. "A study on the efficiency of the market for Dutch long-term call options," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 93-111.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H. & Wei, J., 1996. "A Study on the Efficiency of the Market for Dutch Long Term Call Options," Discussion Paper 1996-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Millo, Yuval & MacKenzie, Donald, 2009. "The usefulness of inaccurate models: Towards an understanding of the emergence of financial risk management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 638-653, July.
- Panayiotis Andreou & Chris Charalambous & Spiros Martzoukos, 2006. "Robust Artificial Neural Networks for Pricing of European Options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 329-351, May.
- Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H., 2008. "Pricing and trading European options by combining artificial neural networks and parametric models with implied parameters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1415-1433, March.
- N. K. Chidambaran & Chi-Wen Jevons Lee & Joaguin R. Trigueros, 1998. "An Adaptive Evolutionary Approach to Option Pricing via Genetic Programming," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-086, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dajiang Guo, 2000. "Dynamic Volatility Trading Strategies in the Currency Option Market," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 133-154, May.
- Panayides, Stephanos, 2006. "Arbitrage opportunities and their implications to derivative hedging," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(1), pages 289-296.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:50:y:1977:i:2:p:167-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed