Stock Prices and Heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of the Black-Scholes Option Price," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zhang, Wei & Bi, Zhengzheng & Shen, Dehua, 2017. "Investor structure and the price–volume relationship in a continuous double auction market: An agent-based modeling perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 345-355.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Matesanz, David & Seijas, Maria Nela, 2016. "Network analysis of returns and volume trading in stock markets: The Euro Stoxx case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 751-764.
- Michael Smirlock & Laura Starks, 1985. "A Further Examination Of Stock Price Changes And Transaction Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 217-226, September.
- Chen, Gong-meng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M, 2001. "The Dynamic Relation between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 153-173, August.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2016. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Katarzyna Bien-Barkowska, 2012. ""Does it take volume to move fx rates?" Evidence from quantile regressions," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12, pages 35-52.
- Gaiyan Zhang, 2007. "A Model of Price, Volume, and Sequential Information," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(3), pages 207-223, December.
- Weihong HUANG & Wanying Wang, 2012. "Price-Volume Relations in Financial Market," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1209, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Gill, Ryan & Lee, Kiseop & Song, Seongjoo, 2007. "Computation of estimates in segmented regression and a liquidity effect model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6459-6475, August.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Risso, Wiston Adrián, 2008. "Multidimensional minimal spanning tree: The Dow Jones case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5205-5210.
- Xiangmei Fan & Yanrui Wu & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2003. "The Stock Return-volume Relation and Policy Effects: The Case of the Chinese Energy Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2015. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Financial Econometics Series fe_2015_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan M. Karpoff, 1988. "Costly Short Sales And The Correlation Of Returns With Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 173-188, September.
- Sabbaghi, Omid, 2011. "Asymmetric volatility and trading volume: The G5 evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:49:y:1976:i:4:p:496-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .