Stock Prices and Heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of the Black-Scholes Option Price," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zhang, Wei & Bi, Zhengzheng & Shen, Dehua, 2017. "Investor structure and the price–volume relationship in a continuous double auction market: An agent-based modeling perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 345-355.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Matesanz, David & Seijas, Maria Nela, 2016. "Network analysis of returns and volume trading in stock markets: The Euro Stoxx case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 751-764.
- Po-Cheng Wu & Cheng-Kun Kuo & Chih-Wei Lee, 2012. "Evaluation Of Multi-Asset Value At Risk: Evidence From Taiwan," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 23-34.
- Ferreira, Paulo, 2019. "Assessing the relationship between dependence and volume in stock markets: A dynamic analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 516(C), pages 90-97.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 2009. "Pricing of liquidity risk: empirical evidence from Finland," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(19), pages 1547-1557.
- Gill, Ryan & Lee, Kiseop & Song, Seongjoo, 2007. "Computation of estimates in segmented regression and a liquidity effect model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6459-6475, August.
- Michael Smirlock & Laura Starks, 1985. "A Further Examination Of Stock Price Changes And Transaction Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 217-226, September.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Risso, Wiston Adrián, 2008. "Multidimensional minimal spanning tree: The Dow Jones case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5205-5210.
- Chen, Gong-meng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M, 2001. "The Dynamic Relation between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 153-173, August.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2016.
"Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2015. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Working Papers fe_2015_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Alexander Ong, 2015. "An information theoretic analysis of stock returns, volatility and trading volumes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(36), pages 3891-3906, August.
- Ugwu Ugwu & Sule & Kehinde Oluwatoyin & Emerole & Gideon Ahamuefula, 2011. "Stock Returns and Trading Volume Relationship of the Nigerian Banking Sector: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 2(1), pages 5-13.
- Xiangmei Fan & Yanrui Wu & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2003. "The Stock Return-volume Relation and Policy Effects: The Case of the Chinese Energy Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Katarzyna Bien-Barkowska, 2012. ""Does it take volume to move fx rates?" Evidence from quantile regressions," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12, pages 35-52.
- Gaiyan Zhang, 2007. "A Model of Price, Volume, and Sequential Information," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(3), pages 207-223, December.
- Jonathan M. Karpoff, 1988. "Costly Short Sales And The Correlation Of Returns With Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 173-188, September.
- Weihong HUANG & Wanying Wang, 2012. "Price-Volume Relations in Financial Market," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1209, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Sabbaghi, Omid, 2011. "Asymmetric volatility and trading volume: The G5 evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 169-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:49:y:1976:i:4:p:496-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.