A Comparative Statics Analysis of Risk Premiums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiangkang Yin, 2013. "Two-part tariffs set by a risk-averse monopolist," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Sercu, Piet, 1997. "The variance of a truncated random variable and the riskiness of the underlying variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 79-95, September.
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Mohamed Jellal & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Free Entry under Uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 39-63, July.
- Richard M. Duvall & John M. Cheney, 1984. "Bond Beta And Default Risk," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(3), pages 243-254, September.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 2000.
"Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 433-451.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth., 1996. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-265, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth, 1998. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Finance 9803002, EconWPA.
- Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2004.
"The Performance of International Equity Portfolios,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
817, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Oct 2004.
- Charles P. Thomas, 2006. "The Performance of International Equity Portfolios," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp162, IIIS.
- Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2006. "The Performance of International Equity Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 12346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Williams & Stephen Satchell, 2011. "Social welfare issues of financial literacy and their implications for regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Siegmann, Arjen & Stefanova, Denitsa, 2017.
"The evolving beta-liquidity relationship of hedge funds,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 286-303.
- Denitsa Stefanova & Arjen Siegmann, 2014. "The Evolving Beta-Liquidity Relationship of Hedge Funds," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Connie Becker & Wayne Ferson & David Myers & Michael Schill, 1998. "Conditional Market Timing with Benchmark Investors," NBER Working Papers 6434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalamov, Zarko Y., 2013. "Risk sharing and the efficiency of public good provision under tax competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 676-683.
- Broll, Udo & Egozcue, Martín & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2010. "Prospect theory and hedging risks," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Francis, Bill B. & Mougoué, Mbodja & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2010. "Is there a symmetric nonlinear causal relationship between large and small firms?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard, 2008. "Equilibrium security prices with capital income taxes and an exogenous interest rate," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-08, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Becker, Connie & Ferson, Wayne & Myers, David H. & Schill, Michael J., 1999. "Conditional market timing with benchmark investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 119-148, April.
- Wayne Ferson & Kenneth Khang, 2002. "Conditional Performance Measurement Using Portfolio Weights: Evidence for Pension Funds," NBER Working Papers 8790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Momentum, Size and Value Factors versus Systematic Co-moments in Stock Returns," Working Papers 2007_02, Durham University Business School.
- Chen, Yong & Ferson, Wayne & Peters, Helen, 2010. "Measuring the timing ability and performance of bond mutual funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 72-89, October.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Combining Dimension Reduction, Distance Measures and Covariance," Papers 1603.09060, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Ferson, Wayne & Khang, Kenneth, 2002. "Conditional performance measurement using portfolio weights: evidence for pension funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 249-282, August.
- Bowden, Roger J., 2000. "The ordered mean difference as a portfolio performance measure," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 195-223, August.
- Yong Chen & Wayne Ferson & Helen Peters, 2009. "Measuring the Timing Ability and Performance of Bond Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 15318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:46:y:1973:i:4:p:605-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.