Cognition and Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier, 2016. "Beliefs, Politics, and Environmental Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 226-244.
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2004.
"What's it worth? An examination of historical trends and future directions in environmental valuation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 419-443, September.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2004. "What's it worth? An examination of historical trends and future directions in environmental valuation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), September.
- Nicolai Foss, 2001. "Bounded Rationality in the Economics of Organization: Present Use and (Some) Future Possibilities," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 401-425, September.
- Zinaida M. Pogosova & M Nizhnik & Henry Penikas, 2015. "The Decision-Making Process in Punishment Imposition: Four Factors of Public Perception in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lisa A. Robinson & James K. Hammitt, 2013.
"Behavioral economics and the conduct of benefit–cost analysis: towards principles and standards,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 10, pages 317-363
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robinson Lisa A & Hammitt James K., 2011. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-51, April.
- Robinson, Lisa A. & Hammitt, James K., 2011. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 1-51, April.
- Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," TSE Working Papers 10-269, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hammitt, James & Robinson, Lisa, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," LERNA Working Papers 11.02.336, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marquez, Pablo, 2006. "Cost Benefit Analysis, Value Of A Statistical Life And Culture: Challenges For Risk Regulation," MPRA Paper 2632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:1155:p:460-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Health Investments Under Risk And Ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 443, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Seth D. Baum, 2012. "Value Typology in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 499-524, November.
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna, 2017. "The impact of career concerns and cognitive dissonance on bureaucrats’ use of cost-benefit analysis," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2016.
"Workers’ risk underestimation and occupational health and safety regulation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 641-656, June.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Treich, Nicolas, 2010.
"The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Nicolas Treich, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 2291, CESifo Group Munich.
- TREICH Nicolas, 2008. "The value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," LERNA Working Papers 08.05.249, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marija Bockarjova & Piet Rietveld & Erik T. Verhoef, 2012. "Composite Valuation of Immaterial Damage in Flooding: Value of Statistical Life, Value of Statistical Evacuation and Value of Statistical Injury," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eric A. Posner & E. Glen Weyl, 2014. "Benefit-Cost Paradigms in Financial Regulation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(S2), pages 1-34.
- Brennan Timothy J., 2014. "Behavioral economics and policy evaluation," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, January.
- James K. Hammitt, 2013. "Positive versus Normative Justifications for Benefit-Cost Analysis: Implications for Interpretation and Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 199-218, July.
- Nerhagen, Lena, 2016. "Management by good intentions and best wishes: on sustainability, tourism and transport investment planning in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & Wee, Bert van, 2013. "Attitudes towards the role of Cost–Benefit Analysis in the decision-making process for spatial-infrastructure projects: A Dutch case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-14.
- Tasic Slavisa, 2011. "Are Regulators Rational?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Jim Rose, 2001. "Greening the WTO's Disputes Settlement Understanding: Opportunities and Risks," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/28, New Zealand Treasury.
- Johannes Friedrich Carolus & Nick Hanley & Søren Bøye Olsen & Søren Marcus Pedersen, 2018. "A bottom-up approach to environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:29:y:2000:i:2:p:1059-1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.