Law and Economics at Chicago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marciano, Alain, 2012. "Guido Calabresi's economic analysis of law, Coase and the Coase theorem," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 110-118.
- Iljoong Kim & Sungkyu Park, 2010. "Eminent domain power and afterwards: Leviathan’s post-taking opportunism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 209-227, April.
- Alain Marciano, 2011. "Ronald Coase, “The Problem of Social Cost” and The Coase Theorem: An anniversary celebration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2016. "The past, present and future of comparative law and economics," Chapters,in: Comparative Law and Economics, chapter 1, pages 3-22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harnay, Sophie & Marciano, Alain, 2009.
"Posner, Economics And The Law: From “Law And Economics” To An Economic Analysis Of Law,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 215-232, June.
- Alain Marciano & Sophie Harnay, 2008. "Posner, Economics and the Law: from Law and Economics to an Economic Analysis of Law," ICER Working Papers 09-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Leeson, 2012. "An Austrian approach to law and economics, with special reference to superstition," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 185-198, September.
- Steven G. Medema, 2010. "Ronald Harry Coase," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alain Marciano, 2007.
"Value and exchange in law and economics: Buchanan versus posner,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 187-200, September.
- Alain Marciano, 2006. "Value and Exchange in Law and Economics: Buchanan versus Posner," ICER Working Papers 31-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nuno Garoupa, 2012. "Ronald Coase and law and economics in Europe," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(2), pages 223-229, July.
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1998. "Assigning Property Rights to Radio Spectrum Users: Why Did FCC License Auctions Take 67 Years?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 529-575, October.
- Marion Fourcade & Rakesh Khurana, 2013. "From social control to financial economics: The linked ecologies of economics and business in twentieth century America," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5oi5d12qn39, Sciences Po.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2010. "The ‘Coase Theorem’ vs. Coase theorem proper: How an error emerged and why it remained uncorrected so long," MPRA Paper 37936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Coelho De Souza Almeida, 2018. "The ?Chicago Boys? Intellectual Transfer: A Gramscian Interpretation," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 16, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Antonio Nicita, 2014. "The legacy of R. Coase (1910–2013): toward a theory of institutional 'moving equilibrium'?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(2), pages 93-108, June.
- P. Hägg, 1997. "Theories on the Economics of Regulation: A Survey of the Literature from a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 337-370, December.
- Charles Rowley, 2012. "The intellectual legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 29-46, July.
- Medema, Steven G., 1997. "Comment: The coase theorem, rent seeking, and the forgotten footnote," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 177-178, June.
- Dzmitry Bartalevich, 2016. "The Influence of the Chicago School on the Commission's Guidelines, Notices and Block Exemption Regulations in EU Competition Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 267-283, March.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2010. "Chicago Economics and Institutionalism," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophie Harnay & Alain Marciano, 2009. "Should I help my neighbor? Self-interest, altruism and economic analyses of rescue laws," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 103-131, October.
- Alain Marciano, 2010. "Calabresi, "law and economics" and the Coase theorem," ICER Working Papers 26-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Steven Medema, 2011. "A case of mistaken identity: George Stigler, “The Problem of Social Cost,” and the Coase theorem," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 11-38, February.
- Steven G. Medema, 2010. "Chicago Law and Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alain Marciano & Steve Medema, 2018. "Disciplinary Collisions: Blum, Kalven, and the Economic Analysis of Accident Law at Chicago in the 1960s," Post-Print hal-01836082, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:36:y:1993:i:1:p:239-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.