Learning by Doing and Dumping in the Semiconductor Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Niranjan Rao, 2004. "The role of intellectual property rights in information and communication technologies," Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad Working Papers 61, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India.
- Zulehner, Christine, 2003.
"Testing dynamic oligopolistic interaction: evidence from the semiconductor industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1527-1556, December.
- Christine Zulehner, 1999. "Testing Dynamic Oligopolistic Interaction: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Theodore To, 1999.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1068, August.
- Ted To, 1996. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," International Trade 9602001, EconWPA, revised 28 Nov 1998.
- To, Ted, 1998. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," CSGR Working papers series 07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Park, Sangin, 2009. "An empirical evaluation of the 1986 Semiconductor Trade Arrangement," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 349-357, December.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-1m:p:249-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1996. "Trade Policies and the Semiconductor Industry," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 11-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert Ralph B, 2010.
"Learning-by-Doing and Cannibalization Effects at Multi-Vintage Firms: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, May.
- Siebert, Ralph Bernd, 2010. "Learning-by-Doing and Cannibalization Effects at Multi-Vintage Firms: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," MPRA Paper 24008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Siebert, 2002.
"Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 02-23, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Siebert, Ralph, 2003. "Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects Over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bode, Eckhardt, 1996. "Ursachen regionaler Wachstumsunterschiede: wachstumstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Kiel Working Papers 740, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco Álvarez & Emilio Cerdá, 1999. "Analytical solution for a class of learning by doing models with multiplicative uncertainty," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E., 2003. "Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 353-369, October.
- Gruber, Harald, 1996. "Trade policy and learning by doing: the case of semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 723-739, August.
- Park, Tae-Young & Choung, Jae-Yong & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2008. "The Cross-industry Spillover of Technological Capability: Korea's DRAM and TFT-LCD Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2855-2873, December.
- Kenneth Flamm, 1993. "Forward Pricing versus Fair Value: An Analytic Assessment of "Dumping" in DRAMS," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 47-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas A & Klenow, Peter J, 1994. "Learning-by-Doing Spillovers in the Semiconductor Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1200-1227, December.
- Krupnick, Alan & Mazurek, Janice & Boyd, James, 1998. "Intel's XL Permit: A Framework for Evaluation," Discussion Papers dp-98-11, Resources For the Future.
- Kamalini Ramdas & Taylor Randall, 2008. "Does Component Sharing Help or Hurt Reliability? An Empirical Study in the Automotive Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 922-938, May.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin, Donald P. & Charles Sawyer, W., 1998. "The ethics of antidumping petitions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 315-328, October.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994.
"Trade Politics and the Semiconductor Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
4745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994. "Trade Politics and the Semi-conductor Industry," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 92, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:34:y:1991:i:1:p:133-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.