The Literature of Economics: The Case of Berle and Means
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifford G. Holderness & Randall S. Kroszner & Dennis P. Sheehan, 1998. "Were the Good Old Days That Good? Changes in Managerial Stock Ownership Since the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 6550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2001.
"Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 29-59, March.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: the Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," KITeS Working Papers 122, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Christoph Kaserer & Benjamin Moldenhauer, 2008.
"Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany,"
Review of Managerial Science,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Moldenhauer, Benjamin, 2006. "Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2005-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Share holding Pattern and Firm Performance," Finance 0409008, EconWPA.
- Will Drover & Jennifer Franczak & Richard Beltramini, 2012. "A 30-Year Historical Examination of Ethical Concerns Regarding Business Ethics: Who’s Concerned?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 431-438, December.
- Michel A. Habib & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2005.
"Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2053-2094, November.
- Michel Habib & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2000. "Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," OFRC Working Papers Series 2000fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Habib, Michel Antoine & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2000. "Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emma Schultz & Gloria Y. Tian & Garry Twite, 2013. "Corporate Governance and the CEO Pay–Performance Link: Australian Evidence," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 447-472, December.
- Bricker, Robert & Chandar, Nandini, 2000. "Where Berle and Means went wrong: a reassessment of capital market agency and financial reporting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 529-554, August.
- J. Mulherin, 2005. "Corporations, collective action and corporate governance: One size does not fit all," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 179-204, July.
- Elston, Julie Ann & Goldberg, Lawrence G., 2003. "Executive compensation and agency costs in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1391-1410, July.
- Clark Muntean Susan, 2011. "Corporate Independent Spending in the Post-BCRA to Pre-Citizens United Era," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39, April.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2010. "Chicago Economics and Institutionalism," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pardy, Robert, 1992. "Institutional reform in emerging securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 907, The World Bank.
- Sourafel Girma & Steve Thompson & Peter Wright, 2002. "Multinational activity and CEO compensation: Preliminary evidence from large UK firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(4), pages 680-693, December.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Firm Performance," Finance 0304004, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:26:y:1983:i:2:p:237-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .