Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Importance of Institutions and Urbanization
No abstract is available for this item.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam B., 2007.
"Capital account liberalization and foreign direct investment,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-194, August.
- Ilan Noy & Tam B. Vu, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 200708, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto F. Pozzolo, 2012. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-country Industry Data Say," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1599-1629, November.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-Country Industry Data Say," Development Working Papers 313, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: What cross-country industry data say," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 51, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2008. "Globalization and the rise of mega-cities in the developing world," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(3), pages 477-501.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of Mega-Cities in the Developing World," CESifo Working Paper Series 2208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Xiaoying & Liu, Xiaming, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: An Increasingly Endogenous Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 393-407, March.
- Lee, Jung Wan, 2013. "The contribution of foreign direct investment to clean energy use, carbon emissions and economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 483-489.
- Omri, Anis & Kahouli, Bassem, 2014. "Causal relationships between energy consumption, foreign direct investment and economic growth: Fresh evidence from dynamic simultaneous-equations models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 913-922.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:1_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samir SAIDI, 2016. "Impact of road transport on foreign direct investment and economic growth: Empirical evidence from simultaneous equations model," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 064-071.
- Liangshu Qi, 2007. "The Relationship Between Growth, Total Investment and Inward FDI: Evidence from Time Series Data," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 119-133.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri, 2015. "Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 275-287.
- Vu, Tam Bang & Noy, Ilan, 2009. "Sectoral analysis of foreign direct investment and growth in the developed countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 402-413, April.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:74-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdouli, Mohamed & Hammami, Sami, 2017. "Investigating the causality links between environmental quality, foreign direct investment and economic growth in MENA countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 264-278.
- Tam Bang Vu & Ilan Noy, 2007. "Sectoral Analysis of Foreign Investment and Growth In the Developed Countries," Working Papers 200725, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:y:2003:v:51:i:4:p:883-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed