Whose Education Matters in the Determination of Household Income? Evidence from a Developing Country
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/|
- Jorge Tovar & B. Urdinola, 2014. "Inequality in National Inter-Generational Transfers: Evidence from Colombia," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 167-187, May.
- Ansoms, An & McKay, Andrew, 2010. "A quantitative analysis of poverty and livelihood profiles: The case of rural Rwanda," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 584-598, December.
- Takahiro Ito, 2009. "Education and Its Distributional Impacts on Living Standards," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-080, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Franziska Gassmann & Cecile Cherrier & Andrés Mideros Mora & Pierre Mohnen, 2013. "Making the Investment Case for Social Protection: Methodological challenges with lessons learnt from a recent study in Cambodia," Papers inwopa694, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Gutner, Tammi, 1999. "The political economy of Food subsidy reform in Egypt," FCND briefs 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simler, Kenneth R., 2006.
"Nutrition mapping in Tanzania: an exploratory analysis,"
FCND discussion papers
204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simler, Kenneth R., 2006. "Nutrition mapping in Tanzania: an exploratory analysis," FCND briefs 204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ng’ang’a, Stanley Karanja & Bulte, Erwin & Giller, Ken E. & McIntire, John M. & Rufino, Mariana C., 2016. "Migration and self-protection against climate change: a case study of Samburu district, Kenya," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246271, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Nguyen, Binh T. & Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 2007. "A quantile regression decomposition of urban-rural inequality in Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 466-490, July.
- Binh Nguyen & James Albrecht & Susan Vroman & Daniel Westbrook, 2003. "A Quantile Regression Decomposition of Urban-Rural Inequality in Vietnam," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-31, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjaya DeSilva & Mohammed Mehrab Bin Bakhtiar, 2011. "Women, Schooling, and Marriage in Rural Philippines," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_701, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mideros A. & Gassmann F. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Estimation of rates of return of social protection instruments. Making the case for non-contributory social transfers in Cambodia," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Phanhpakit ONPHANHDALA, 2009. "Farmer Education and Agricultural Efficiency: Evidence from Lao PDR," GSICS Working Paper Series 20, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Laszlo, Sonia, 2008. "Education, Labor Supply, and Market Development in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2421-2439, November.
- Sonia Laszlo, 2003. "Education, Labour Supply and Market Development in Rural Peru," Development and Comp Systems 0312005, EconWPA.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2006. "Determinants Of Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 223, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Benson, Todd & Chamberlin, Jordan & Rhinehart, Ingrid, 2005. "Why the poor in rural Malawi are where they are: An Analysis of the Spatial Determinants of the Local Prevalence of Poverty," FCND discussion papers 198, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:167-187 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:50:y:2002:i:2:p:287-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed