Women's Land Rights in the Transition to Individualized Ownership: Implications for Tree-Resource Management in Western Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Aguilar & Eliana Carranza & Markus Goldstein & Talip Kilic & Gbemisola Oseni, 2015.
"Decomposition of gender differentials in agricultural productivity in Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334, May.
- Aguilar, Arturo & Carranza, Eliana & Goldstein, Markus & Kilic, Talip & Oseni, Gbemisola, 2014. "Decomposition of gender differentials in agricultural productivity in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6764, The World Bank.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001.
"Land Inheritance and Schooling in Matrilineal Societies: Evidence from Sumatra,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2110, December.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land inheritance and schooling in matrilineal societies: evidence from Sumatra," CAPRi working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fenske, James, 2014.
"Trees, tenure and conflict: Rubber in colonial Benin,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 226-238.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Trees, tenure and conflict: Rubber in colonial Benin," MPRA Paper 26244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske, 2011. "Trees, Tenure and Conflict: Rubber in Colonial Benin," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bina Agarwal, 2015. "Food Security, Productivity, and Gender Inequality," Working Papers id:7566, eSocialSciences.
- Lambrecht, Isabel Brigitte, 2016. "“As a Husband I Will Love, Lead, and Provide.” Gendered Access to Land in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 188-200.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Sitienei, Isaac, 2015. "Farm Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Rural Malawian Households: Does Gender Make a Difference?," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196903, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adedayo, A.G. & Oyun, M.B. & Kadeba, O., 2010. "Access of rural women to forest resources and its impact on rural household welfare in North Central Nigeria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 439-450, July.
- Aldashev, Gani & Chaara, Imane & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012. "Using the law to change the custom," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 182-200.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Payongayong, Ellen M. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "Are wealth transfers biased against girls?," FCND discussion papers 186, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2007.
"Descent rules and strategic transfers. Evidence from matrilineal groups in Ghana,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 280-301, July.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2007. "Descent Rules and Strategic Transfers. Evidence from Matrilineal Groups in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 6111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cheryl Doss & Chiara Kovarik & Amber Peterman & Agnes Quisumbing & Mara Bold, 2015. "Gender inequalities in ownership and control of land in Africa: myth and reality," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 403-434, May.
- Ali, Daniel & Bowen, Derick & Deininger, Klaus & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2016.
"Investigating the Gender Gap in Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Uganda,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 152-170.
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Bowen,Frederick H. & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne, 2015. "Investigating the gender gap in agricultural productivity : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7262, The World Bank.
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2014. "Inheritance law reform, empowerment, and human capital accumulation : second-generation effects from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7086, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald & Savastano, Sara & Murray, Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2015.
"Are Women Less Productive Farmers? How Markets and Risk Affect Fertilizer Use, Productivity, and Measured Gender Effects in Uganda,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Larson,Donald F. & Savastano,Sara & Murray,Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo, 2015. "Are women less productive farmers ? how markets and risk affect fertilizer use, productivity, and measured gender effects in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7241, The World Bank.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra," Research reports 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vanya Slavchevska, 2015. "Gender differences in agricultural productivity: the case of Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 335-355, May.
- Asfaw, Solomon & McCarty, Nancy & Lipper, Leslie & Arslan, Aslihan & Cattaneo, Andrea, 2013. "Adaptation to Climate Change and Food Security: Micro-evidence from Malawi," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161646, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey, 2016. "Women Farm Operators in the U.S. Meat Goat Production: Who is More Productive?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230004, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marenya, Paswel & Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Rahut, Dil Bahadur, 2015. "Does gender of the household head explain smallholder farmers' maize market positions? Evidence from Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212229, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Holden, Stein T. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2014.
"The roles of land tenure reforms and land markets in the context of population growth and land use intensification in Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-97.
- Holden, Stein & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2013. "The Roles of Land Tenure Reforms and Land Markets in the Context of Population Growth and Land Use Intensification in Africa," CLTS Working Papers 15/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Behrman, Julia & Nkonya, Ephraim, 2010. "Understanding gender differences in agricultural productivity in Uganda and Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1003, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de la O Campos, Ana Paula & Covarrubias, Katia Alejandra & Prieto Patron, Alberto, 2016. "How Does the Choice of the Gender Indicator Affect the Analysis of Gender Differences in Agricultural Productivity? Evidence from Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 17-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:50:y:2001:i:1:p:157-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.