Gender Inequalities and Economic Growth: A Longitudinal Evaluation
- Forsythe, Nancy
- Korzeniewicz, Roberto Patricio
- Durrant, Valerie
No abstract is available for this item.
- Sundaram, Aparna & Vanneman, Reeve, 2008. "Gender Differentials in Literacy in India: The Intriguing Relationship with Women's Labor Force Participation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 128-143, January.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2007.
"Globalisation, Women's Economic Rights and Forced Labour,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(10), pages 1510-1535, October.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2005. "Globalization, Women’s Economic Rights and Forced Labor," Labor and Demography 0509011, EconWPA.
- Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra, 2007. "Globalisation, women's economic rights and forced labour," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3053, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Esi Sutherland-Addy, 2008. "Gender Equity in Junior and Senior Secondary Education in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6500, December.
- Liu, Ye, 2015. "Geographical stratification and the role of the state in access to higher education in contemporary China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 108-117.
- Esteve-Volart, Berta, 2004. "Gender discrimination and growth: theory and evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berta Esteve-Volart, 2004. "Gender Discrimination and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 42, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michael Grimm, 2002. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d'Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study," Working Papers DT/2002/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael, 2004. "The Medium- and Long-term Effects of an Expansion of Education on Poverty in C.te d'Ivoire: A Dynamic Microsimulation Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Grimm, 2004. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d Ivoire A dynamic microsimulation study," HEW 0405002, EconWPA.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2011. "Help or Hindrance? Religion's Impact on Gender Inequality in Attitudes and Outcomes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1308-1321, August.
- Silvana Maubrigades, 2015. "Connections between women`s age at marriage and social and economic development," Documentos de trabajo 39, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Alper Karademir, 2016. "The Effects of Structural Adjustment Programs on Women in Developing Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006460, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Neumayer, Eric & de Soysa, Indra, 2011. "Globalization and the Empowerment of Women: An Analysis of Spatial Dependence via Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1065-1075, July.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra De Soysa, 2011. "Globalization and the empowerment of women: an analysis of spatial dependence via trade and foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30792, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Fan, Chengze Simon & Lui, Hon-Kwong, 2003. "Structural change and the narrowing gender gap in wages: theory and evidence from Hong Kong," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 609-626, October.
- Morrisson, Christian & Jutting, Johannes P., 2005. "Women's discrimination in developing countries: A new data set for better policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1065-1081, July.
- Berdegué, Julio A. & Carriazo, Fernando & Jara, Benjamín & Modrego, Félix & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Cities, Territories, and Inclusive Growth: Unraveling Urban–Rural Linkages in Chile, Colombia, and Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 56-71.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:48:y:2000:i:3:p:573-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed