Public Capital and Growth Revisited: A Panel Data Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," Other publications TiSEM e841076c-c1df-4617-a1bd-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010.
"Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey,"
1018, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and Productivity: an Updated Survey," Working Papers 475, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 831.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joharji Ghazi A. & Starr Martha A, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in Saudi Arabia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 24-45, February.
- Wautabouna Ouattara, 2017. "Impact of Public Expenditure on Economic Growth in WAEMU Countries: A Re-Examination," Working Papers 334, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Nielsen, Hannah & Lofgren, Hans, 2011. "How important is the efficiency of government investment ? The case of the Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5901, The World Bank.
- Getachew, Yoseph Y. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2015.
"Productive government spending and its consequences for the growth–inequality tradeoff,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 621-640.
- Yoseph Getachew & Stephen Turnovsky, 2015. "Productive Government Spending and its Consequences for the Growth–Inequality Tradeoff," Working Papers 201520, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Javid, 2019. "Public and Private Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth in Pakistan: An Aggregate and Disaggregate Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-22, June.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," Discussion Paper 2008-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dmitriy, Skrypnik, 2020. "Инфраструктура И Экономический Рост. «Бюджетный Маневр» В России [Infrastructure and economic growth. "Budgetary maneuver" in Russia]," MPRA Paper 104920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Lowe & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, 2012. "The Public and Private MPK," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_021, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Melvin Ayogu, 0. "Infrastructure and Economic Development in Africa: A Review-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(suppl_1), pages -126.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2008. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Analysis," Other publications TiSEM d047a0f9-233d-4d1e-b5b5-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pellervo Hamalainen, 2009. "Review of literature on the productivity of public capital," Discussion Papers 55, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Mika Kortelainen & Simo Leppänen, 2013. "Public and private capital productivity in Russia: a non-parametric investigation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 193-216, August.
- Deyou Chen & Lei Wang & Tao Su & Youtao Zhang, 2018. "Canonical Correlation Analysis Between Residents’ Living Standards and Community Management Service Levels in Rural Areas: An Empirical Analysis Based on Municipal Data in Anhui Province," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 1053-1068, December.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2009. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Regression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0912, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud & Garsous, Grégoire & Yepes, Tito, 2013.
"Job Creation through Infrastructure Investment in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 209-222.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud & Garsous, Gregoire & Yepes, Tito, 2012. "Job creation through infrastructure investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6164, The World Bank.
- Matt Lowe & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Perez‐Sebastian, 2019. "The Public and Private Marginal Product of Capital," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 86(342), pages 336-361, April.
- Estrades, Carmen & Llambí, Cecilia & Perera, Marcelo & Rovira, Flavia, 2016. "Large-scale mining in a small developing country: Macroeconomic impacts of revenue allocation policies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 433-443.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Teresa Ter-Minassian & Richard Hughes & Alejandro Hajdenberg, 2008. "Creating Sustainable Fiscal Space for Infrastructure; The Case of Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 2008/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:48:y:2000:i:2:p:407-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.