V-Goods and the Role of the Urban Informal Sector in Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2008.
"Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, And Development,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 527-559, September.
- Kazuhiro Yuki, 2005. "Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development," Development and Comp Systems 0509001, EconWPA.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2007. "Sectoral Shift, Wealth Distribution, and Development," MPRA Paper 3384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2006.
"Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
20, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kappel, Robert & Ishengoma, Esther K., 2006. "Economic Growth and Poverty: Does Formalisation of Informal Enterprises Matter?," MPRA Paper 1456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gindling, T.H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "The effect of minimum wages on actual wages in formal and informal sectors in Costa Rica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1905-1921, November.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2007. "Structural change in employment in India since 1980s: How Lewisian is it?," MPRA Paper 18009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Barrientos, Armando, 2004. "The Lewis Model After Fifty Years," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30550, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:309-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, James, 2004. "Living life," FCND briefs 171, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siba, Eyerusalem, 2015. "Returns to Physical Capital in Ethiopia: Comparative Analysis of Formal and Informal Firms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 215-229.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Income distribution and development," Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2007. "Urbanization, informal sector, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 76-103, September.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013.
"Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kimuyu, Peter & Lundvall, Karl, 2000. "Informality, Ethnicity and Productivity: Evidence from Small Manufacturers in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 27, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- T.H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004.
"Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-647, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 1018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:60:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0080-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertranou, Fabio M. & Casanova, Luis. & Jiménez, Maribel. & Jiménez, Mónica., 2013. "Informalidad, calidad del empleo y segmentación laboral en Argentina," ILO Working Papers 994845913402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484591 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 04-102, UMBC Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:47:y:1999:i:2:p:259-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.