Risk Sharing and Private Transfers: What about Urban Households?
No abstract is available for this item.
- Cox, Daniel, 2002.
"Private inter-household transfers in Vietnam in the early and late 1990s,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2853, The World Bank.
- Donald Cox, 2002. "Private Inter-household Transfers in Vietnam in the Early and Late 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 524, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Tomomi & Camerer, Colin & Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Measuring Norms of Redistributive Transfers: Trust Experiments and Survey Data from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 16119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2015. "Transfer behavior in migrant sending communities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 690-705.
- Steiner, Susan & Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79713, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Susan Steiner & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Tanika Chakraborty, 2016. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Working Papers id:8422, eSocialSciences.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," IZA Discussion Papers 7406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fikret Adaman & Oya Pinar Ardic & Didem Tuzemen, 2006. "Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul," Working Papers 2006/17, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Tuzemen, Didem, 2006. "Network Effects in Risk Sharing and Credit Market Access: Evidence from Istanbul," MPRA Paper 4078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Bhattamishra, Ruchira & Barrett, Christopher B., 2010. "Community-Based Risk Management Arrangements: A Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 923-932, July.
- World Bank, 2002. "A Preliminary Desk Review of Urban Poverty in the East Asia Region : With Particular Focus on Indonesia, the Philippines, and Vietnam, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15110, The World Bank.
- Wenbiao Cai, 2016. "Risk, Selection and Productivity Differences," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Abla Safir, 2009. "Who leaves, who moves in? The impact of positive and negative income shocks on migration in Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00585955, HAL.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2002. "Comparing Pension Schemes in Chile, Singapore, Brazil and South Africa," General Discussion Papers 30560, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Eskander Alvi & Seife Dendir, 2009. "On consumption insurance in poor urban areas: Evidence from Ethiopia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 699-713.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- de la Briere, Benedicte & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain & Lambert, Sylvie, 2002. "The roles of destination, gender, and household composition in explaining remittances: an analysis for the Dominican Sierra," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 309-328, August.
- Heemskerk, Marieke & Norton, Anastasia & de Dehn, Lise, 2004. "Does Public Welfare Crowd Out Informal Safety Nets? Ethnographic Evidence from Rural Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 941-955, June.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Pattillo, Catherine A. & Wagh, Smita, 2009. "Effect of Remittances on Poverty and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 104-115, January.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- McKay, Andrew, 2002. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andrew McKay, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Poverty," Working Papers id:2230, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2001. "Household Risk, Self-Insurance and Coping Strategies in Urban Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15467, The World Bank.
- Paul Glewwe & Nisha Agrawal & David Dollar, 2004. "Economic Growth, Poverty, and Household Welfare in Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15010, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:46:y:1998:i:3:p:621-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed