Growth Capabilities and Development: Implications for Transition Processes in Cuba
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David, 1990.
"Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 89-105, October.
- David Dollar, 1988. "Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 489, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1990. "China's iron and steel industry : Sources of enterprise efficiency and the impact of reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Isham, 2002. "Social Capital and Consumption among Agricultural Households," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0202, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Toseef Azid & Naeem Khali & Toseef Muhammad Jamil, 2006. "Sectoral Volatility, Development, and Governance: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 797-817.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan, 2006.
"The Effects of Volatility on Growth and Financial Development through Capital Market Imperfections,"
2006/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk, 2006. "The Effects of Volatility on Growth and Financial Development through Capital Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 5486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2016. "Democracy and policy stability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 499-517.
- Nicolas Sanchez & Miles Cahill, 1998. "The Strengths and Weaknesses of Factor Analysis in Predicting Cuban GDP," Working Papers 9806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- M. March-Poquet, 2000. "What Type of Transition is Cuba Undergoing?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 91-117.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:44:y:1996:i:2:p:315-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .