Dualism and Reform in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Putterman, Louis, 1997. "On the past and future of china's township and village-owned enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1639-1655, October.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:02:y:2013:i:01:n:s1793969013500027 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002.
"The Evolution of China's Rural Labor Markets During the Reforms,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 329-353, June.
- de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang, 2002. "The Evolution Of China'S Rural Labor Markets During The Reforms," Working Papers 11984, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Zheng Wei, 2015. "Economic Transition and Labour Market Dynamics in China: An Interpretative Survey of the ‘Turning Point’ Debate," Departmental Working Papers 2015-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Biwei Su & Almas Heshmati, 2013.
"Analysis Of The Determinants Of Income And Income Gap Between Urban And Rural China,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 1-29.
- Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Analysis of the Determinants of Income and Income Gap between Urban and Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 7162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco G. Ercolani & Zheng Wei, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of the Lewis-Ranis-FEi Theory of Dualistic Economic Development for China," Discussion Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Zhang, Linxiu & de Brauw, Alan & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Labor Market Liberalization, Employment And Gender In Rural China," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25932, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics 01/01, University of Waikato.
- Carter, Michael R. & Yang Yao, 1999. "Market versus administrative reallocation of agricultural land in a period of rapid industrialization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2203, The World Bank.
- Tao Yang, Dennis, 1997. "China's land arrangements and rural labor mobility," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-115.
- Wang, Yijiang & Chang, Chun, 1998. "Economic transition under a semifederalist government: The experience of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rozelle, Scott, 2001. "Trade And Investment Liberalizastion And China'S Rural Economy: Impacts And Policy Responses," Working Papers 11959, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ajit Singh, 1994. "Du plan au marché : la réforme maîtrisée en Chine," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 659-684.
- Zhao, Yaohui, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and relative wages: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 40-57.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2003. "Soft budget constraints, social burdens, and labor redundancy in China's state industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 110-133, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:40:y:1992:i:3:p:467-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .