Externalities, Information Costs, and Social Benefit-Cost Analysis for Economic Development: An Example from Telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Garbacz, Christopher, 2007. "Mobile, fixed line and Internet service effects on global productive efficiency," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 189-214, June.
- Hazlett, Thomas W. & Muñoz, Roberto E., 2009. "Spectrum allocation in Latin America: An economic analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 261-278, November.
- Madureira, António & den Hartog, Frank & Bouwman, Harry & Baken, Nico, 2013. "Empirical validation of Metcalfe’s law: How Internet usage patterns have changed over time," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 246-256.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn, 2015.
"The telecommunications industry and economic growth: How the market structure matters,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 515-523.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp431, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R. & Bele, Samadhan K., 2014. "Economic growth and the development of telecommunications infrastructure in the G-20 countries: A panel-VAR approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 634-649.
- Das, Nibedita, 2000. "Technology, efficiency and sustainability of competition in the Indian telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Randolph, Susan*Bogetic, Zeljko*Hefley, Dennis, 1996. "Determinants of public expenditure on infrastructure : transportation and communication," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1661, The World Bank.
- Duggal, Vijaya G. & Saltzman, Cynthia & Klein, Lawrence R., 2007. "Infrastructure and productivity: An extension to private infrastructure and it productivity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 485-502, October.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K., 2003. "Access To Information And Factor Market Participation: Adjustments Of Land And Labour Margins Of Agricultural Households In Bangladesh," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25861, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero, 2009. "Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi-natural Experiment for Peru," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 623-648, October.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0129-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2012.
"Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-Saharan Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 461-469, February.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2009. "Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-saharan Africa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005512, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:255-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.