Externalities, Information Costs, and Social Benefit-Cost Analysis for Economic Development: An Example from Telecommunications
No abstract is available for this item.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2012.
"Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-Saharan Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 461-469, February.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2009. "Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-saharan Africa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005512, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Garbacz, Christopher, 2007. "Mobile, fixed line and Internet service effects on global productive efficiency," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 189-214, June.
- Hazlett, Thomas W. & Muñoz, Roberto E., 2009. "Spectrum allocation in Latin America: An economic analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 261-278, November.
- Madureira, António & den Hartog, Frank & Bouwman, Harry & Baken, Nico, 2013. "Empirical validation of Metcalfe’s law: How Internet usage patterns have changed over time," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 246-256.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R. & Bele, Samadhan K., 2014. "Economic growth and the development of telecommunications infrastructure in the G-20 countries: A panel-VAR approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 634-649.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn, 2015. "The telecommunications industry and economic growth: How the market structure matters," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 515-523.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp431, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Randolph, Susan*Bogetic, Zeljko*Hefley, Dennis, 1996. "Determinants of public expenditure on infrastructure : transportation and communication," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1661, The World Bank.
- Duggal, Vijaya G. & Saltzman, Cynthia & Klein, Lawrence R., 2007. "Infrastructure and productivity: An extension to private infrastructure and it productivity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 485-502, October.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K., 2003. "Access To Information And Factor Market Participation: Adjustments Of Land And Labour Margins Of Agricultural Households In Bangladesh," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25861, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Das, Nibedita, 2000. "Technology, efficiency and sustainability of competition in the Indian telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-154, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:255-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed