Is Income Overrated in Determining Adequate Nutrition?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adebayo B. Aromolaran, 2010. "Does increase in women's income relative to men's income increase food calorie intake in poor households? Evidence from Nigeria," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 239-249, May.
- San Ahmed, Arsalan & Holloway, Garth John, 2017. "Calories, conflict and correlates: Redistributive food security in post-conflict Iraq," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 89-99.
- Teklu, Tesfaye & Jensen, Helen H., 1989.
"Food Cost and Nutrient Availability in Urban Indonesia: Estimates for Food Policy Analysis,"
Occasional Paper Series No. 5
197719, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teklu, T. & Jensen, Helen H., 1989. "Food Cost and Nutrient Availability in Urban Indonesia: Estimates for Food Policy Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 625, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2004.
"Correlates and determinants of child anthropometrics in Latin America: background and overview of the symposium,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Jere R. Behrman & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2004. "Correlates and Determinants of Child Anthropometrics in Latin America: Background and Overview of the Symposium," Research Department Publications 3191, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Salois, Matthew & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Calorie and Nutrient Consumption as a Function of Income: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 24726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adebayo B. Aromolaran, 2004. "Intra-Household Redistribution of Income and Calorie Consumption in South-Western Nigeria," Working Papers 890, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Soriano, Bárbara & Garrido, Alberto, 2016. "How important is economic growth for reducing undernourishment in developing countries?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 87-101.
- Eric Edmonds, 2007. "Personal Well-Being During Growth," Working Papers id:1027, eSocialSciences.
- Bryan S. Graham & James Powell, 2008. "Identification and Estimation of 'Irregular' Correlated Random Coefficient Models," NBER Working Papers 14469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosemary E. Isoto & David S. Kraybill, 2017. "Remittances and household nutrition: evidence from rural Kilimanjaro in Tanzania," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 239-253, April.
- Patrick Webb & Steven Block, 2003. "Nutrition Knowledge and Parental Schooling as Inputs to Child Nutrition in the Long and Short Run," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 21, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Ohri-Vachaspati, Punam & Lorge Rogers, Beatrice & Kennedy, Eileen & Goldberg, Jeanne P., 1998. "The effects of data collection methods on calorie-expenditure elasticity estimates: a study from the Dominican Republic," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 295-304, November.
- Ye, Xiao & Taylor, J. Edward, 1992. "Income Growth And Nutrient Intake In A Prosperous Rural Area Of Northern China," Working Papers 225877, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:31:y:1983:i:3:p:525-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .