Analysis of income distributions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula K. Lorgelly & Joanne Lindley, 2008. "What is the relationship between income inequality and health? Evidence from the BHPS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 249-265.
- Ben Jann, 2016. "Assessing inequality using percentile shares," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 16(2), pages 264-300, June.
- Lindley & Lorgelly, 2005.
"The relative income hypothesis: does it exist over time? Evidence from the BHPS,"
Labor and Demography
0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Paula Lorgelly, 2005. "The relative income hypothesis: does it exist over time? Evidence from the BHPS," Working Papers 2005013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Hou, Feng & Picot , Garnett, 2015. "Immigration, Low Income and Income Inequality in Canada: Whatâ€™s New in the 2000s?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Jan 2015.
- Cem Baslevent, 2016. "Social Transfers and Income Inequality in Turkey: How Important is the Gender Dimension?," Working Papers 1013, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Mussida, Chiara & Parisi, Maria Laura, 2017. "Ethnic groups' income inequality within and across Italian regions," MPRA Paper 85788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1999:v:8:i:48:sg104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.