Stata tip 58: nl is not just for nonlinear models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, November.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 10, Stata Users Group.
- Mark Stewart, 2006. "Maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random-effects dynamic probit models with autocorrelated errors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 256-272, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nora Prean & Karin Mayr, 2012.
"Unemployment of immigrants and natives over the business cycle: evidence from the Austrian labor market,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2012019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nora Prean & Karin Mayr, 2012. "Unemployment of immigrants and natives over the business cycle: evidence from the Austrian labor market," NRN working papers 2012-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:139-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .