Standardizing anthropometric measures in children and adolescents with new functions for egen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen C. Smith & Sungil Kwak, 2011. "Multidimensional Poverty and Interlocking Poverty Traps: Framework and Application to Ethiopian Household Panel Data," Working Papers 2011-04, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sebire, Simon J. & Jago, Russell & Wood, Lesley & Thompson, Janice L. & Zahra, Jezmond & Lawlor, Deborah A., 2016. "Examining a conceptual model of parental nurturance, parenting practices and physical activity among 5–6 year olds," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 18-24.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s00038-017-0982-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marisa Coetzee, 2013.
"Finding the Benefits: Estimating the Impact of The South African Child Support Grant,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(3), pages 427-450, September.
- Marisa Coetzee, 2011. "Finding the Benefits: Estimating the Impact of the South African Child Support Grant," Working Papers 16/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marisa Coetzee, 2011. "Finding the benefits: Estimating the impact of the South African child support grant," Working Papers 230, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Belot, Michèle & Berlin, Noemi & James, Jonathan & Skafida, Valeria, 2018. "The Formation and Malleability of Dietary Habits: A Field Experiment with Low Income Families," IZA Discussion Papers 11317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2015.
"Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 97-106.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan, 2014. "Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 8721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sven Neelsen, 2012. "Three Empirical Essays on the Long-Run Consequences of Early-Life Living Conditions," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 44, June.
- Millimet, Daniel & Wang, Le, 2005. "Is the Quantity-Quality Trade-off Really a Trade-off for All?," Departmental Working Papers 0502, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kalle Hirvonen, 2013. "Measuring catch-up growth in malnourished populations," Working Paper Series 5913, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9506-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauhoff, Sebastian, 2014. "The effect of school district nutrition policies on dietary intake and overweight: A synthetic control approach," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 45-55.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:4:y:2004:i:1:p:50-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .