Generalized Lorenz curves and related graphs: an update for Stata 7
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasios Evgenidis & Apostolos Fasianos, 2021.
"Unconventional Monetary Policy and Wealth Inequalities in Great Britain,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 83(1), pages 115-175, February.
- Evgenidis, Anastasios & Fasianos, Apostolos, 2020. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Wealth Inequalities in Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 14656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Jann, 2016. "Estimating Lorenz and concentration curves in Stata," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 15, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 27 Oct 2016.
- HÖLSCH Katja, 2002. "The effect of social transfers in Europe: An empirical analysis using generalised Lorenz curves," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Katja Hölsch, 2002. "The Effect of Social Transfers in Europe: An Empirical Analysis Using Generalized Lorenz Curves," LIS Working papers 317, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneralized Lorenz curves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:1:y:2001:i:1:p:107-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.