Fitting endogenous stochastic frontier models in Stata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Ariful Islam & Seiichi Fukui, 2018. "The influence of share tenancy contracts on the cost efficiency of rice production during the Bangladeshi wet season," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(4), pages 2431-2443.
- Doanh Khanh Nguyen & Van Ngoc Thi Pham & Heo, Yoon, 2019. "Impact of institutional and cultural distance on ASEAN's trade efficiency," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bao Hoang Nguyen & Robin C. Sickles & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2021. "What do we know from the vast literature on efficiency and productivity in healthcare? A Systematic Review and Bibliometric Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092021, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Su, Hung-Chung & Kao, Ta-Wei (Daniel) & Linderman, Kevin, 2020. "Where in the supply chain network does ISO 9001 improve firm productivity?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(2), pages 530-540.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Henke & Fabio Pierangeli & Maria Rosaria Pupo D'Andrea, 2020. "Effects of redistributing policy support on farmers’ technical efficiency," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 305-320, March.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Galariotis, Emilios & Pasiouras, Fotios & Staikouras, Christos, 2020.
"Bank profit efficiency and financial consumer protection policies,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 98-116.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Emilios C. Galariotis & Fotios Pasiouras & Christos Staikouras, 2020. "Bank Profit Efficiency and Financial Consumer Protection Policies," Post-Print hal-02870297, HAL.
- Hayatullah Ahmadzai, 2017. "Crop Diversification and Technical Efficiency in Afghanistan: Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 2017-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Mustafa U. Karakaplan & Levent Kutlu, 2019. "School district consolidation policies: endogenous cost inefficiency and saving reversals," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1729-1768, May.
More about this item
Keywordssfkk; endogeneity; endogenous stochastic frontier models; production frontier; cost frontier; endogenous inefficiency;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:39-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.