ivtreatreg: A command for fitting binary treatment models with heterogeneous response to treatment and unobservable selection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamed Sambo, 2020. "Effect of migration on the food security of households left behind: Evidence from Ethiopia," CEPN Working Papers hal-02881695, HAL.
- Miguel Á. Malo & Ángel Martín-Román & Alfonso Moral, 2018.
"“Peer effects” or “quasi-peer effects” in Spanish labour court rulings,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 497-525, June.
- Malo, Miguel Ángel & Martín-Román, Ángel L. & Moral, Alfonso, 2016. "“Peer effects” or “quasi-peer effects” in Spanish labour court rulings," MPRA Paper 72669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Cerqueti & Fabio Sabatini & Marco Ventura, 2019.
"Civic capital and support for the welfare state,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 53(2), pages 313-336, August.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Sabatini, Fabio & Ventura, Marco, 2016. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," MPRA Paper 71566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Cerqueti & Fabio Sabatini & Marco Ventura, 2017. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," Econometica Working Papers wp65, Econometica.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Sabatini, Fabio & Ventura, Marco, 2017. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," EconStor Preprints 171243, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Roy Cerqueti & Fabio Sabatini & Marco Ventura, 2017. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hamed Sambo, 2020. "Effect of migration on the food security of households left behind: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers hal-02881695, HAL.
- Tima T. Moldogaziev & Cheol Liu & Martin J. Luby, 2017. "Public Corruption in the U.S. States and Its Impact on Public Debt Pricing," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(2), pages 306-329, May.
- Carboni, Marika & Fiordelisi, Franco & Ricci, Ornella & Lopes, Francesco Saverio Stentella, 2017. "Surprised or not surprised? The investors’ reaction to the comprehensive assessment preceding the launch of the banking union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 122-132.
- Pål Børing, 2019. "The relationship between firm productivity, firm size and CSR objectives for innovations," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 9(3), pages 269-297, September.
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil, 2015. "Prioritization and the elusive effect on welfare – A Norwegian health care reform revisited," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 290-300.
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Are investment promotion agencies doing the right thing? evidence from China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1325-1336.
- Fenton Villar, Paul, 2020. "The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) and trust in politicians," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Barth, James R. & Miller, Stephen Matteo, 2018. "Benefits and costs of a higher bank “leverage ratio”," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 37-52.
- Pradhan, Deepa & Ranjan, Ram, 2016. "Achieving Sustainability and Development through Collective Action? An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of the Bore Pool Sharing Program on Farm Incomes and Crop Choices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 152-174.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Bianca Potì, 2016.
"The role of firm R&D effort and collaboration as mediating drivers of innovation policy effectiveness,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 426-447, July.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Bianca Poti', 2015. "The Role of Firm RD Effort and Collaboration as Mediating Drivers of Innovation Policy Effectiveness," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Christopher Baum & Giovanni Cerulli, CNR-IRCrES, 2016. "Estimating a dose-response function with heterogeneous response to confounders when treatment is continuous and endogenous," EcoMod2016 9388, EcoMod.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti', 2016. "Explaining firm sensitivity to R&D subsidies within a dose-response model: The role of financial constraints, real cost of investment, and strategic value of R&D," DEM Working Papers 2016/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bin Ni, 2013. "Are Investment Promotion Agencies Doing the Thing Right? Evidence from China," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E004Rev., Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, revised Jan 2015.
- Hamed Sambo, 2020. "Effect of migration on the food security of households left behind: Evidence from Ethiopia," CEPN Working Papers 2020-05, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Davide Antonioli & Georgios Gioldasis & Antonio Musolesi, 2018. "Estimating a non-neutral production function: a heterogeneous treatment effect approach," SEEDS Working Papers 0618, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Delprato, Marcos & Akyeampong, Kwame, 2019. "The effect of working on students’ learning in Latin America: Evidence from the learning survey TERCE," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-1.
- Ajilore, Olugbenga, 2017. "Is There a 1033 Effect? Police Militarization and Aggressive Policing," MPRA Paper 82543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsivtreatreg; microeconometrics; treatment models; instrumental variables; unobservable selection; treatment endogeneity; heterogeneous treatment response;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:14:y:2014:i:3:p:453-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.