lclogit: A Stata command for fitting latent-class conditional logit models via the expectation-maximization algorithm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hole, Arne Risa & Svensson, Mikael, 2016.
"Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 41-53.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hole, Arne Risa & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," TSE Working Papers 13-465, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Henrik Andersson & Arne Risa Hole & Mikael Svensson, 2014. "Valuation of Small and Multiple Health Risks: A Critical Analysis of SP Data Applied to Food and Water Safety," Working Papers 2014005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik & Risa Hole, Arne & Svensson, Mikael, 2014. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 11, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Cordula Hinkes & Inken Christoph-Schulz, 2020. "No Palm Oil or Certified Sustainable Palm Oil? Heterogeneous Consumer Preferences and the Role of Information," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-26, September.
- Stone, Janine & Costanigro, Marco & Goemans, Christopher, 2018. "Public Opinion on ColoradoWater Rights Transfers: Are Policy Preferences Consistent with Concerns over Impacts?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(3), September.
- José L. Oviedo & Hong Il Yoo, 2017. "A Latent Class Nested Logit Model for Rank-Ordered Data with Application to Cork Oak Reforestation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(4), pages 1021-1051, December.
- Wakamatsu, Mihoko & Shin, Kong Joo & Wilson, Clevo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2018. "Exploring a Gap between Australia and Japan in the Economic Valuation of Whale Conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 397-407.
- Vierth , Inge & Lindgren, Samuel & de Jong, Gerard & Baak , Jaap & Hovi , Inger Beate & Berglund , Moa & Edwards, Henrik, 2017. "Recommendation for a new commodity classification for the national freight model Samgods," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Douadia Bougherara & Lana Friesen & Céline Nauges, 2020. "Risk Taking with Left- and Right-Skewed Lotteries," Discussion Papers Series 619, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Claassen, Roger & Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2015. "Impacts of Federal Crop Insurance on Land Use and Environmental Quality," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205340, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Julie Subervie & Anderson Edilson Presoto & Roberta de Castro Souza & Maria Sylvia Macchione Saes, 2016.
"Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmersin Brazil,"
16-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Sylvaine Lemeilleur & Julie Subervie & Anderson Edilson Presoto & Roberta de Castro Souza & Maria Sylvia Macchione Saes, 2017. "Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmers in Brazil," Working Papers hal-01512224, HAL.
- Lemeilleur, S. & Subervie, J. & Presoto, A.E. & de Castro Souza, R. & Macchione Saes, M.S., 2016. "Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmers in Brazil," Working Papers MOISA 201604, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Subervie, Julie & Presoto, Anderson Edilson & de Castro Souza, Roberta & Macchione Saes, Maria Sylvia, 2016. "Eco-certified contract choice among coffee farmers in Brazil," Working Papers MOISA 245867, Institut National de la recherchÃ© Agronomique (INRA), UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, Montpellier, France.
- Gunnar Gutsche & Andreas Ziegler, 2016. "Are private investors willing to pay for sustainable investments? A stated choice experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201640, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Marco Costanigro & Yuko Onozaka, 2020.
"A Belief‐Preference Model of Choice for Experience and Credence Goods,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 70-95, February.
- Costanigro, Marco & Onozaka, Yuko, 2018. "A Belief-Preference Model of Choice for Experience and Credence Goods," Working Papers 276053, Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Blake, Miranda R. & Lancsar, Emily & Peeters, Anna & Backholer, Kathryn, 2019. "Sugar-sweetened beverage price elasticities in a hypothetical convenience store," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 225(C), pages 98-107.
- Yan Feng & Arne Risa Hole & Milad Karimi & Aki Tsuchiya & Ben van Hout, 2018. "An exploration of the non‐iterative time trade‐off method to value health states," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Gärtner, Manja & Sandberg, Anna, 2014. "Is there an omission effect in prosocial behavior?," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2014:1, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Dec 2015.
- Wakamatsu, Hiroki, 2019. "Heterogeneous Consumer Preference for Seafood Sustainability in Japan," MPRA Paper 92390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oreoluwa Ola & Luisa Menapace, 2020. "Revisiting constraints to smallholder participation in high‐value markets: A best‐worst scaling approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 51(4), pages 595-608, July.
- Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline, 2017. "Motivations matter: Behavioural determinants of preferences for remote and unfamiliar environmental goods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 64-74.
- Haile, Kaleab K. & Tirivayi, Nyasha & Tesfaye, Wondimagegn, 2019. "Farmersâ€™ willingness to accept payments for ecosystem services on agricultural land: The case of climate-smart agroforestry in Ethiopia," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- Olena Mandrik & Alesya Yaumenenka & Rolando Herrero & Marcel F Jonker, 2019. "Population preferences for breast cancer screening policies: Discrete choice experiment in Belarus," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Paolo Liberati & Francesco Crespi & Massimo Paradiso & Simone Tedeschi & Antonio Scialà, 2018. "Smokers Are Different: The Heterogeneity Of Smokers’ Responses To Price Increases," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0237, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Lee, Misuk & Choi, Hyunhong & Koo, Yoonmo, 2017. "Inconvenience cost of waste disposal behavior in South Korea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 58-65.
- Van Sandt, Anders T. & Costanigro, Marco & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D., 2017. "The Impact of Consumer Heterogeneity and Surrounding Amenities in Determining Traveler Behavior: A Choice Experiment on Agritourism," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gutsche, Gunnar & Ziegler, Andreas, 2019. "Which private investors are willing to pay for sustainable investments? Empirical evidence from stated choice experiments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 193-214.
More about this item
Keywordslclogit; lclogitpr; lclogitcov; lclogitml; latent-class model; expectation- maximization algorithm; mixed logit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:13:y:2013:i:3:p:625-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.