An Empirical Examination of the Procyclicality of R&D Investment and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1321-1333 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:73-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uluc Aysun, 2019. "Volatility costs of R&D," Working Papers 2019-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Armand, Alex & Mendi, Pedro, 2018.
"Demand drops and innovation investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(7), pages 1321-1333.
- Alex Armand & Pedro Mendi, 2017. "Demand Drops and Innovation Investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain," NCID Working Papers 02/2017, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2017.
"Man-cessions, fiscal policy, and the gender composition of employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 73-76.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Roland Winkler, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jüßen, Falko & Bredemeier, Christian & Winkler, Roland, 2016. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145518, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2019:i:3:p:173-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miroslav Gabrovski, 2018. "Simultaneous Innovation and the Cyclicality of R&D," Working Papers 201813, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gabrovski, Miroslav, 2017. "Coordination Frictions and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 81298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2017.
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016.
"Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Koehler & Bettina Peters, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-03, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Employment effects of innovations over the business cycle: Firm-level evidence from European countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michel Dumont, 2015. "Working Paper 05-15 - Evaluation of federal tax incentives for private R&D in Belgium: An update," Working Papers 1505, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:10:p:1933-1944 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2019:i:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans van Ophem & Noud van Giersbergen & Kees Jan van Garderen & Maurice Bun, 2019. "The cyclicality of R&D investment revisited," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 315-324, March.
More about this item
Keywordscost hypothesis; recession; investments; innovation; procyclical; imitations;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:96:y:2014:i:4:p:662-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.