Remittances Deteriorate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngoc Thi Minh Tran & Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2017.
"International Migration and Institutional Quality in the Home Country: It Matters Where You Go and How Long You Stay,"
Working Papers in Economics
17/17, University of Waikato.
- Minh Tran, Ngoc Thi & Cameron, Michael P. & Poot, Jacques, 2017. "International Migration and Institutional Quality in the Home Country: It Matters Where You Go and How Long You Stay!," IZA Discussion Papers 10945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:122-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:74-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collier,Paul & Kirchberger,Martina & Söderbom,Måns, 2015. "The cost of road infrastructure in low and middle income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7408, The World Bank.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Bittschi, Benjamin & Doerrenberg, Philipp, 2017.
"Remittances and public finances: Evidence from oil-price shocks,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 122-137.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Bittschi, Benjamin & Doerrenberg, Philipp, 2016. "Remittances and public finances: Evidence from oil-price shocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Williams, Kevin, 2017. "Do remittances improve political institutions? Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 65-75.
More about this item
Keywordsremittance flows; governance;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:95:y:2013:i:4:p:1166-1182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .