Misclassification between Patent Offices: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Patent Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Saint-Georges, Matthis & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2013.
"A quality index for patent systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 704-719.
- de Saint-Georges, Matthis & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2011. "A quality index for patent systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 8440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Matthis de Saint-Georges, 2011. "A Quality Index for Patent Systems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D., 2017. "Why weak patents? Testing the examiner ignorance hypothesis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 43-56.
- Adele Bergin, 2015. "Employer Changes and Wage Changes: Estimation with Measurement Error in a Binary Variable," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(2), pages 194-223, June.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:1005-1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2014.
"Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding out Low-quality Patents?,"
NBER Working Papers
20785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2015. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding Out Low-Quality Patents?," Working Papers 15_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Tetsuo Wada, 2016. "Obstacles to prior art searching by the trilateral patent offices: empirical evidence from International Search Reports," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 701-722, May.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2017.
"Patent citation data in social science research: Overview and best practices,"
Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology,
Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 68(6), pages 1360-1374, June.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2016. "Patent Citation Data in Social Science Research: Overview and Best Practices," NBER Working Papers 21868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2014. "Patent examination outcomes and the national treatment principle," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 449-469, June.
- Adele Bergin, 2013. "Job Changes and Wage Changes: Estimation with Measurement Error in a Binary Variable," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n240-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose, 2013.
"Child Labor Variation by Type of Respondent: Evidence from a Large-Scale Study,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 207-220.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C., 2013. "Child Labor Variation by Type of Respondent: Evidence from a Large-Scale Study," IZA Discussion Papers 7446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1824-1835 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao, 2014. "An Economic Analysis of Deferred Examination System: Evidence from Policy Reforms in Japan," IIR Working Paper 14-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- WADA Tetsuo, 2015. "Cognitive Distances in Prior Art Search by the Triadic Patent Offices: Empirical evidence from international search reports," Discussion papers 15096, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:3:p:1063-1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.