The Structure of Protection and Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Bairoch hypothesis (or the “tariff-growth paradox” of the late 19th century)
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2016-12-25 22:35:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Liu & Christopher M. Meissner, 2013. "Market Potential and the Rise of US Productivity Leadership," NBER Working Papers 18819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold James & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011.
"Italy and the first age of globalization, 1861-1940,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
16, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke & Harold James, 2012. "Italy and the First Age of Globalization, 1861-1940," Economics Series Working Papers Number 94, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Harold James & Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2012. "Italy and the first age of Globalization, 1861-1940," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _094, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2012.
"From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_106, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke, 2012. "From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy," Economics Series Working Papers Number 106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017. "Openness and growth in a historical perspective: a VECM approach," Working Papers 0118, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2016. "Independent Ireland In Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 201620, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liu, Dan & Meissner, Christopher M., 2015. "Market potential and the rise of US productivity leadership," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-87.
- Broadberry, Stephen; Crafts, Nicholas., 2010. "Openness, Protectionism And Britain’S Productivity Performance Over The Long-Run," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 36, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:2:p:606-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.