Business Environment, Exports, Ownership, and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2011. "Institutions and female entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 397-415, November.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Kochanova, Anna & Weill, Laurent, 2015.
"Does Money Buy Credit? Firm-Level Evidence on Bribery and Bank Debt,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 308-322.
- Zuzana Fungácová & Anna Kochanova & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Does Money Buy Credit? Firm-Level Evidence on Bribery and Bank Debt," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent & Kochanova, Anna, 2014. "Does money buy credit? : Firm-level evidence on bribery and bank debt," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nelli S. Gazanchyan & Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova & Natalia Vershinina, 2017. "Gender, Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elisa Borghi & Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio, 2016. "Institutions and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from Electricity Distribution in the EU," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(2), pages 170-196, April.
- Nurullah Gur, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Quality of Institutions and Firm Size: What Do Perceptions Tell Us?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 17-36, December.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2013.
"Soviet power plus electrification: What is the long-run legacy of communism?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 116-147.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2015. "Is bread gained by deceit sweet to a man? Corruption and firm efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016.
"Mining Matters: Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6198, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralph De Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters; Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," OxCarre Working Papers 175, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining matters: Natural resource extraction and local business constraints," DNB Working Papers 533, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ralph De Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters: Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-097/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Haas, Ralph & Poelhekke, Steven, 2016. "Mining Matters : Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," Discussion Paper 2016-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kochanova, Anna, 2015. "Bribery Environment and Firm Performance: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prosper F. BANGWAYO-SKEETE & Winston R. MOORE, 2015. "Entry Into Export Markets And Quality Certifications: Evidence From Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 17-34.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:735-750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanousek, Jan & Kochanova, Anna, 2016. "Bribery environments and firm performance: Evidence from CEE countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 14-28.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova, 2013. "Gender Bias in Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Fritz, Oliver & Hölzl, Werner & Misch, Florian & Streicher, Gerhard & Yeter, Mustafa, 2014. "The efficiency of EU public administration in helping firms grow: Final report / Österreichisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung; Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung. Carried out for the E," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111450.
- Feng Hu, 2014. "Risk Attitudes and Self-employment in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(3), pages 101-120, July.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "The Quality Of Regional Government And Firm Performance," Working Papers 201606, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "The Quality of Regional Government and Firm Performance," ERSA conference papers ersa16p357, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Hanousek & Anastasiya Shamshur & Jiri Tresl, 2017. "Firm Efficiency, Foreign Ownership and CEO Gender in Corrupt Environments," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp595, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:1:p:309-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.