For Better, For Worse: Intrahousehold Risk-Sharing over the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doepke, M. & Tertilt, M., 2016.
"Families in Macroeconomics,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Matthias Doepke & Michele Tertilt, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 2016-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 9802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Michèle Tertilt, 2016. "Families in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 22068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paciorek, Andrew & Sinai, Todd, 2012.
"Does home owning smooth the variability of future housing consumption?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 244-257.
- Andrew Paciorek & Todd M. Sinai, 2010. "Does Home Owning Smooth the Variability of Future Housing Consumption?," NBER Working Papers 16531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry R. Hyatt, 2015. "Co-Working Couples and the Similar Jobs of Dual-Earner Households," Working Papers 15-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Whalley, Alexander, 2011. "Education and labor market risk: Understanding the role of data cleaning," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 528-545, June.
- Stephen Shore, 2015. "The co-movement of couples’ incomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 569-588, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:3:p:536-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.