The Importance of Business Owners in Assessing the Size of Precautionary Savings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durfari Velandia Naranjo & Edwin Gameren, 2016. "Precautionary Savings in Mexico: Evidence From the Mexican Health and Aging Study," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(2), pages 334-361, June.
- Yunju Nam & Yungsoo Lee & Shawn McMahon & Michael Sherraden, 2016. "New Measures of Economic Security and Development: Savings Goals for Short- and Long-Term Economic Needs," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 611-637, November.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2015. "Risk Literacy," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(1), pages 5-23, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2010. "Financial Capability in the United States: Consumer Decision-Making and the Role of Social Security," Working Papers wp226, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2013.
"Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Savings: New Evidence from German Households,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 528-555, August.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 240, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jin, Ling & Chen, Kevin Z. & Yu, Bingxin & Huang, Zuhui, 2011. "How prudent are rural households in developing transition economies:," IFPRI discussion papers 1127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:taf:vhimxx:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:144-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fulford, Scott L., 2015.
"The surprisingly low importance of income uncertainty for precaution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 151-171.
- Scott Fulford, 2014. "The surprisingly low importance of income uncertainty for precaution," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 862, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Johannes Geyer, 2011.
"The Effect of Health and Employment Risks on Precautionary Savings,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
408, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johannes Geyer, 2011. "The Effect of Health and Employment Risks on Precautionary Savings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Barceló, Cristina & Villanueva, Ernesto, 2016. "The response of household wealth to the risk of job loss: Evidence from differences in severance payments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 35-54.
- Li, Yue & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Hochguertel, Stefan & Bloemen, Hans, 2016. "The role of wealth in the start-up decision of new self-employed: Evidence from a pension policy reform," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 280-290.
- Simone A. Wegge & Tyler Anbinder & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2017.
"Immigrants and savers: A rich new database on the Irish in 1850s New York,"
Historical Methods: A Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 144-155, July.
- Simone Wegge & Tyler Anbinder & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2017. "Immigrants and Savers: A Rich New Database on the Irish in 1850s New York," Working Papers 201707, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Verkaart, Simone & Munyua, Bernard G. & Mausch, Kai & Michler, Jeffrey D., 2017. "Welfare impacts of improved chickpea adoption: A pathway for rural development in Ethiopia?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 50-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:61-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.