Investment Talent and the Pareto Wealth Distribution: Theoretical and Experimental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011.
"Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 646-656, August.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011. "Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 646-656.
- Filipe Campante, "undated". "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper 248196, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe, 2007. "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper Series rwp07-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yuri Biondi & Simone Righi, 2015. "Inequality, mobility and the financial accumulation process: A computational economic analysis," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0058, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tomasz Kopczewski & Piotr Ziewiec, 2011. "Application of the multi-object first-price auction in the students registration system USOS," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 27.
- Ogwang, Tomson, 2013. "Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires Paretian?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 757-762.
- Aloys Prinz, 2016. "Do capitalistic institutions breed billionaires?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1319-1332, December.
- Ibragimov, Marat & Ibragimov, Rustam & Kattuman, Paul, 2013. "Emerging markets and heavy tails," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2546-2559.
- Stachurski, John & Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2014.
"Stochastic stability in monotone economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2010. "Stochastic Stability in Monotone Economies," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013. "Stochastic Stability in Monotone Economies," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thomas Goda, 2014. "Global trends in relative and absolute wealth concentrations," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010897, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Marat Ibragimov & Rufat Khamidov, 2010. "Measuring Inequality in CIS Countries: Theory and Empirics," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ibragimov Marat & Khamidov Rufat, 2010. "Heavy-Tailedness and Volatility in Emerging Foreign Exchange Markets: Theory and Empirics," EERC Working Paper Series 10/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Tomson Ogwang, 2011. "Power laws in top wealth distributions: evidence from Canada," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 473-486, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:709-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .