Assessing Individual Risk Attitudes Using Field Data From Lottery Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sasaki, Shunichiro & Xie, Shiyu & Ohtake, Fumio & Qin, Jie & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2008.
"Experiments on risk attitude: The case of Chinese students,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Shunichiro Sasaki & Shiyu Xie & Fumio OhtakeAuthor-Name: & Jie Qin & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2006. "Experiments on Risk Attitude: The Case of Chinese Students," ISER Discussion Paper 0664, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicolas de Roos & Yianis Sarafidis, 2010. "Decision making under risk in Deal or No Deal," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 987-1027.
- Roger Hartley & Gauthier Lanot & Ian Walker, 2014.
"Who Really Wants To Be A Millionaire? Estimates Of Risk Aversion From Gameshow Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 861-879, September.
- Hartley, Roger & Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 2005. "Who Really Wants to be a Millionaire : Estimates of Risk Aversion from Game Show Data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 719, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gauthier Lanot & Roger Hartley & Ian Walker, 2006. "Who Really Wants to be a Millionaire? Estimates of Risk Aversion from Gameshow Data," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/07, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Roger Hartley & Gauthier Lanot & Ian Walker, 2006. "Who really wants to be a millionaire? Estimates of risk aversion from gameshow data," Working Papers 200607, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hartley, Roger & Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 2006. "Who really wants to be a millionaire? Estimates of risk aversion from gameshow data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 747, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Botti Fabrizio & Conte Anna & Di Cagno Daniela Teresa & D'Ippoliti Carlo, 2008. "Risk Attitude in Real Decision Problems," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gee, C., 2007. "Risky Choice and Type-Uncertainty in "Deal or No Deal?"," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0758, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Kadiri, Molk, 2010. "Emigration of Skilled Labor under Risk Aversion: The Case of Medical Doctors from Middle Eastern and North African Economies," MPRA Paper 22810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.
- Dorsaf Ben Aissia, 2016. "Developments in non-expected utility theories: an empirical study of risk aversion," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 299-318, April.
- Keldenich, Klemens & Klemm, Marcus, 2011. "Double or Nothing!? Small Groups Making Decisions Under Risk in ""Quiz Taxi""," Ruhr Economic Papers 278, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Gabriella Sjögren Lindquist & Jenny Säve-Söderbergh, 2012.
"Securing victory or not? Surrendering optimal play when facing simple calculations -- a natural experiment from the Swedish and US Jeopardy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 777-783, February.
- Jenny Charlotta Säve-Söderbergh & Gabriella Sjögren Lindquist, 2011. "Securing Victory or Not? Surrendering Optimal Play when Facing Simple Calculations -A Natural Experiment from the Swedish and US Jeopardy," Post-Print hal-00675398, HAL.
- Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella & Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2006. "Testing the rationality assumption using a design difference in the TV game show 'Jeopardy'," Working Paper Series 9/2006, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Robert Brooks & Robert Faff & Daniel Mulino & Richard Scheelings, 2009. "Deal or No Deal, That is the Question: The Impact of Increasing Stakes and Framing Effects on Decision-Making under Risk," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(1-2), pages 27-50.
- Matthew Kelley & Robert Lemke, 2015. "Gender differences when subjective probabilities affect risky decisions: an analysis from the television game show Cash Cab," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 153-170, January.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bliss, Richard T. & Potter, Mark E. & Schwarz, Christopher, 2012. "Decision making and risk aversion in the Cash Cab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 163-173.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2006. "Risk aversion and prudence in the large," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 179-187, December.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2014. "Discrete choice estimation of risk aversion," Economics Working Papers 1443, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Klemens Keldenich & Marcus Klemm, 2014. "Double or nothing?! Small groups making decisions under risk in “Quiz Taxi”," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 243-274, August.
- Luo, Yi & Miller, Shelie A., 2017. "Using Game Theory to Resolve the “Chicken and Egg” Situation in Promoting Cellulosic Bioenergy Development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 29-41.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Jacques Silber & Guanghua Wan, 2016.
"Measuring the impact of vulnerability on the number of poor: a new methodology with empirical illustrations,"
Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 4, pages 84-117
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Chattopadhyay, Nachiketa & Silber, Jacques & Wan, Guanghua, 2016. "Measuring the Impact of Vulnerability on the Number of Poor: A New Methodology with Empirical Illustrations," ADBI Working Papers 612, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Klemens Keldenich & Marcus Klemm, 2011. "Double or Nothing!? Small Groups Making Decisions Under Risk in “Quiz Taxi”," Ruhr Economic Papers 0278, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:218-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .