Competitive Outcomes in Product-Differentiated Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Albalate & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Entry Regulation Asymmetries and Gasoline Competition in a Mixed Motorway Network”," IREA Working Papers 201218, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Haizhen Lin & Isabelle Yijia Wang, 2015. "Competition and Price Discrimination: Evidence from the Parking Garage Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 522-548, September.
- repec:kap:revind:v:55:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11151-018-9673-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2010.
"Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 1046-1079, June.
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2007. "Investment and usage of new technologies: evidence form a shared ATM network," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0731, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, Hans & Ferrari, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2007. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 6592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2007. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies : Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2007-035, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2008. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies : Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2008-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:6:p:1150-1160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:regeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-018-9359-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darlene Chisholm & Margaret McMillan & George Norman, 2010.
"Product differentiation and film-programming choice: do first-run movie theatres show the same films?,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(2), pages 131-145, May.
- Darlene C. Chisholm & Margaret S. McMillan & George Norman, 2005. "Product Differentiation and Film Programming Choice: Do First-Run Movie Theatres Show the Same Films?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0523, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Darlene C. Chisolm & Margaret McMillan & George Norman, 2007. "Product Differentiation and Film Programming Choice: Do First-Run Movie Theatres Show the Same Films?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0713, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Darlene C. Chisholm & Margaret S. McMillan & George Norman, 2006. "Product Differentiation and Film Programming Choice: Do First-Run Movie Theatres Show the Same Films?," NBER Working Papers 12646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owens, Mark F. & Rennhoff, Adam D., 2014. "Provision and price of child care services: For-profits and nonprofits," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 40-51.
- Ana Georgina Marín & Rainer Schwabe, 2013. "Bank Competition and Account Penetration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2013-14, Banco de México.
- Haizhen Lin & Yijia Wang, 2012. "Competition and Price Discrimination in the Parking Garage Industry," Working Papers 2012-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:eee:touman:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:119-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas N. Hubbard & Michael J. Mazzeo, 2017. "When Demand Increases Cause Shakeouts," NBER Working Papers 23639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toro-Gonzalez, Daniel & Yan, Jia & Gallardo, Rosa Karina & McCluskey, Jill J., 2012. "Demand Estimation In The Presence Of An Unobservable Product Attribute: The Case Of Mint Quality," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123518, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter F., 2011.
"Does the fourth entrant make any difference?: Entry and competition in the early U.S. broadband market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 547-561, September.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Does the Fourth Entrant Make Any Difference? Entry and Competition in the Early U.S. Broadband Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Toro-González Daniel & Gallardo R. Karina & Yan Jia & McCluskey Jill J., 2013.
"Quality Differentiation with Flavors: Demand Estimation of Unobserved Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Daniel Toro-Gonzalez & Jia Yan & Karina Gallardo & Jill McCluskey, 2012. "Quality Differentiation with Flavors: Demand Estimation of Unobserved Attributes," Working Papers 2012-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yasunori Ishii, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 571-584, August.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:3:p:510-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scotti, Davide & Dresner, Martin, 2015. "The impact of baggage fees on passenger demand on US air routes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 4-10.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:391-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Draganska & Sanjog Misra & Victor Aguirregabiria & Pat Bajari & Liran Einav & Paul Ellickson & Dan Horsky & Sridhar Narayanan & Yesim Orhun & Peter Reiss & Katja Seim & Vishal Singh & Raphael, 2008. "Discrete choice models of firms’ strategic decisions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 399-416, December.
- Charlotte R. Ren & Ye Hu & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Jerry Hausman, 2011. "Managing Product Variety and Collocation in a Competitive Environment: An Empirical Investigation of Consumer Electronics Retailing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1009-1024, June.
- Coublucq, Daniel, 2013. "Demand estimation with selection bias: A dynamic game approach with an application to the US railroad industry," DICE Discussion Papers 94, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kosová, Renáta & Lafontaine, Francine, 2012. "Much ado about chains: A research agenda," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 303-308.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:73-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randal Watson, 2009. "Product Variety And Competition In The Retail Market For Eyeglasses," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 217-251, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:84:y:2002:i:4:p:716-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.