Wage Inequality, Collective Bargaining, And Relative Employment From 1985 To 1994: Evidence From Fifteen Oecd Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati Almas & Karlson Nils & Box Marcus, 2013.
"Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3-4), pages 333-358, December.
- Heshmati Almas & Karlson Nils & Box Marcus, 2013. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 333-358, December.
- Karlson, Nils & Box, Marcus & Heshmati, Almas, 2008. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," Ratio Working Papers 124, The Ratio Institute.
- Nils Karlson & Marcus Box & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200931, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Lawrence Kahn, 2003. "Labour Market Institutions and Unemployment in OECD Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(4), pages 25-32, October.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Diego Rodríguez-Palenzuela, "undated".
"Youth unemployment in the OECD: Demographic shifts, labour market institutions, and macroeconomic shocks,"
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2002. "Youth unemployment in the OECD: demographic shifts, labour market institutions, and macroeconomic shocks," Working Paper Series 0155, European Central Bank.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Diego Rodríguez-Palenzuela, 2003. "Youth Unemployment in the OECD: Demographic Shifts, Labour Market Institutions and Macroeconomic Shocks," Economics Working Papers 019, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Alena Bicakova, 2006. "Market vs. Institutions: The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/31, European University Institute.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2002.
"The Rise and Fall of Swiss Unemployment - Relative Demand Shocks, Wage Rigidities, and Temporary Immigrants,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002
2002-29, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003. "The Rise and Fall of Swiss Unemployment: Relative Demand Shocks, Wage Rigidities, and Temporary Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2012.
"September 11th and the earnings of Muslims in Germany—The moderating role of education and firm size,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 490-504.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany: The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 278, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Cornelissen & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "September 11th and the Earnings of Muslims in Germany - The Moderating Role of Education and Firm Size," Research Papers in Economics 2010-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Jörg Lingens & Klaus Wälde, 2009.
"Pareto-Improving Unemployment Policies,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(2), pages 220-245, June.
- Jorg, LINGENS & Klaus, WAELDE, 2005. "Pareto-Improving Unemployment Policies," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jörg Lingens & Klaus Wälde, 2007. "Pareto-Improving Unemployment Policies," Working Papers 2007_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jörg Lingens & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Unemployment Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1807, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wälde, Klaus & Lingens, Jörg, 2005. "Pareto - Improving Unemployment Policies," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 63, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Afonso, Óscar, 2016. "Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 48-62.
- Töngür, Ünal & Elveren, Adem Yavuz, 2014.
"Deunionization and pay inequality in OECD Countries: A panel Granger causality approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 417-425.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013. "Deunionization and Pay Inequality in OECD Countries: A Panel Granger Causality Approach," ERC Working Papers 1306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Frank, Douglas H. & Wertenbroch, Klaus & Maddux, William W., 2015. "Performance pay or redistribution? Cultural differences in just-world beliefs and preferences for wage inequality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 160-170.
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
562.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 576.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Human capital in a global and knowledge-based economy," Working Papers 70, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Winfried Koeniger & Marco Leonardi & Luca Nunziata, 2007. "Labor Market Institutions and Wage Inequality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(3), pages 340-356, April.
- Isabell Koske & Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabelle Wanner, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 2. The Distribution of Labour Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 925, OECD Publishing.
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "Performance Pay and Within-Firm Wage Inequality," Discussion Papers 535, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 8. The Drivers of Labour Income Inequality – A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 931, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:82:y:2000:i:4:p:564-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.