Bilateral Trade Flows, the Gravity Equation, and Functional Form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Azam, Sardor, 2016. "Trade and Environment: Do Spatial Effects Matter?," MPRA Paper 73113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2016.
- Novy, Dennis, 2013.
"International trade without CES: Estimating translog gravity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 271-282.
- Dennis Novy, 2010. "International Trade without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CESifo Working Paper Series 3008, CESifo Group Munich.
- Novy, Dennis, 2013. "International trade without CES: estimating translog gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57367, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Novy, Dennis, 2010. "International Trade without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 32, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Novy, Dennis, 2012. "International Trade without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 101, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dennis Novy, 2010. "International Trade Without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1031, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Novy, Dennis, 2012. "International Trade without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FAÍÑA J.Andrés & LÓPEZ-RODRÍGUEZ Jesus, "undated".
"Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union,"
- Andres Faiña & Jesus Lopez-Rodríguez, 2003. "Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p30, European Regional Science Association.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 49-63.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration," Working Papers 1999-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2009. "Bilateral trade: a study on SAARC countries," MPRA Paper 36158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman & Rabia Khokhar, 2011.
"The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 41-54, May.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," MPRA Paper 34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Kengo Ikemoto, 2004.
"AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra-Regional Trade?,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, March.
- R J R Elliott & K Ikemoto, 2003. "AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra-Regional Trade?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0311, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Simone Juhasz Silva & Douglas Nelson, 2012.
"Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 545-577, May.
- Douglas Nelson & Simone Juhasz Silva, "undated". "Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 08/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Santana, María, 2014.
"Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-46.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Gallego Santana, Maria, 2014. "Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dana Dascal & Konstadinos Mattas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "An analysis of EU wine trade: A gravity model approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 135-147, May.
- Alexandr Knobel, 2010. "Factors of important Tariff Information," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 143P.
- Thompson, Gary D. & Cepeda, Ricardo Cavazos, 2002. "Gauging The Recent Effects Of The North American Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2007.
"Accounting for pairwise heterogeneity in bilateral trade flows: a stochastic varying coefficient gravity model,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 927-930.
- Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2005. "Accounting for Pairwise Heterogeneity in Bilateral Trade Flows: A Stochastic Varying Coefficient Gravity Model," Working Papers 0519, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paas, Tiiu & Tafenau, Egle, 2005. "European trade integration in the Baltic Sea Region - A gravity model based analysis," HWWA Discussion Papers 331, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Ramos, Raul & Clar, Miquel & Suriñach, Jordi, 2000. "Trade And Exchange Rate Variability: New Evidence From Eu Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa00p103, European Regional Science Association.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "The log of gravity revisited," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 311-327, January.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1999.
"The transition of postwar Asia-Pacific trade relations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-589.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1998. "The Transition of Postwar Asia-Pacific Trade Relations," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4237, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François BRUN & Jaime MELO DE & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 1998. "La distance abolie ? Critères et mesure de la mondialisation du commerce extérieur," Working Papers 199830, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:75:y:1993:i:2:p:266-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.