Union Coverage and Profitability among U.S. Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2015. "Employee rights and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 49-69.
- Chino, Atsushi, 2016. "Do labor unions affect firm payout policy?: Operating leverage and rent extraction effects," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 156-178.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014.
"Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses,"
NBER Working Papers
20151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy & Hyatt, Henry R., 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," IZA Discussion Papers 8416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization Over The Life-Cycle Of U.S. Businesses," Working Papers 14-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2014.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt & Emin Dinlersoz, 2014. "Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," 2014 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2014. "The Chrysler effect: The impact of government intervention on borrowing costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 62-79.
- Ilias Kapareliotis & Anastassios Panopoulos, 2010. "The determinants of brand equity: The case of Greek quoted firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 225-233, February.
- Dongphil Chun & Yanghon Chung & Chungwon Woo & Hangyeol Seo & Hyesoo Ko, 2015. "Labor Union Effects on Innovation and Commercialization Productivity: An Integrated Propensity Score Matching and Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Frazer, Garth, 2005. "Which Firms Die? A Look at Manufacturing Firm Exit in Ghana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 585-617, April.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2008.
"Sluggish Institutions in a Dynamic World: Can Unions and Industrial Competition Coexist?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 153-176, Winter.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2007. "Sluggish Institutions in a Dynamic World: Can Unions and Industrial Competition Coexist?," IZA Discussion Papers 2930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:65:y:2018:i:2:p:331-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Timothy A., 2008.
"Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 288-300, October.
- Park, Timothy A., 2007. "Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9939, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dalia Marciukaityte, 2015. "Right-to-Work Laws and Financial Leverage," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 147-175, March.
- Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, A. Joseph, 2010. "The Chrysler effect : the impact of the Chrysler bailout on borrowing costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5462, The World Bank.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Isabelle Terraz, 2013. "A Causality Analysis of Economic Growth and Union Density in European Countries," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(4), pages 421-442, December.
- Shameek Konar & Mark A. Cohen, 2001. "Does The Market Value Environmental Performance?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 281-289, May.
- Boodoo, Muhammad Umar, 2018. "Do heavily-unionized companies compensate their CEOs less in periods of financial distress? Evidence from Canadian companies during the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying, 2013. "Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardullo, Gabriele & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015.
"Sunk capital, unions and the hold-up problem: Theory and evidence from cross-country sectoral data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 253-274.
- G. Cardullo & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2012. "Sunk Capital, Unions and the Hold-Up Problem: Theory and Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201226, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Muhammad Umar Boodoo, 2016. "Do heavily-unionized companies compensate their CEOs less in periods of financial distress? Evidence from Canadian companies during the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67557, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Galema, Rients & Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert, 2008. "The stocks at stake: Return and risk in socially responsible investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2646-2654, December.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:2:p:369-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrice Laroche & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Unions and Profits: A meta-regression Analysis," Post-Print hal-00648569, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.