Error Components in Grouped Data: Is It Ever Worth Weighting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo & Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "What's Behind Mercosur's CET?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carrell, Scott E., 2007. "The national internal labor market encounters the local labor market: Effects on employee retention," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 774-787, October.
- Olesya Baker & Kevin Lang, 2013. "The Effect of High School Exit Exams on Graduation, Employment, Wages and Incarceration," NBER Working Papers 19182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cadena, Brian C., 2014. "Recent immigrants as labor market arbitrageurs: Evidence from the minimum wage," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-12.
- Caroline Danielson & Jacob Alex Klerman, 2006. "Why Did the Food Stamp Caseload Decline (and Rise)? Effects of Policies on the Economy," Working Papers 386, RAND Corporation.
- Gary Solon & Steven J. Haider & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2015. "What Are We Weighting For?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 301-316.
- Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations. Lessons from a natural field experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 680, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pedro S. Martins & Gary Solon & Jonathan Thomas, 2010.
"Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
15767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Solon, Gary & Thomas, Jonathan P., 2010. "Measuring What Employers Really Do about Entry Wages over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ladd, Helen F., 1999.
"The Dallas school accountability and incentive program: an evaluation of its impacts on student outcomes,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Ladd, Helen F., 1996. "The Dallas School Accountability and Incentive Program: An Evaluation of Its Impacts on Student Outcomes," Working Papers 96-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Esteban Sanroma Melendez & Raul Ramos Lobo, 2003. "Wage curves for Spain. Evidence from the family budget survey," Working Papers in Economics 101, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Olivier Cadot & Jaime de Melo & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2015.
"The Protectionist Bias of Duty Drawbacks: Evidence from Mercosur,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 15, pages 359-380
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2003. "The protectionist bias of duty drawbacks: evidence from Mercosur," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 161-182, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri, 2003.
"Market Access for Sale: Latin America's Lobbying for US Tariff Preferences,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri, 2004. "Market access for sale : Latin America's lobbying for U.S. tariff preferences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3198, The World Bank.
- Cadot, Olivier*de Melo, Jaime*Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Can duty-drawbacks have a protectionist bias? Evidence from MERCOSUR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2523, The World Bank.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2005. "Occupation-Specific Human Capital and Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 376, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2007.
"New Evidence On Real Wage Cyclicality Within Employer-Employee Matches,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(5), pages 648-660, November.
- Donggyun Shin & Gary Solon, 2006. "New Evidence on Real Wage Cyclicality within Employer-Employee Matches," NBER Working Papers 12262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2000.
"Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 373-377, May.
- R. A. Moffitt, "undated". "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1219-01, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Robert A Moffitt, 2000. "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in US Time Series," Economics Working Paper Archive 434, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- repec:pri:cheawb:adriana_estimationofmodels is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Generalized least squares inference in panel and multilevel models with serial correlation and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 670-694, October.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "The Protectionist Bias of Duty Drawbacks and the New Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 2559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo & Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, Alan, 1999. "What's behind MERCOSUR's common external tariff?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2231, The World Bank.
- Kim, Taeyoon & Brorsen, B. Wade & Kenkel, Philip L., 2008. "Estimation of Efficiency with the Stochastic Frontier Cost Function and Heteroscedasticity: A Monte Carlo Study," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6408, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Madani, Dorsati & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2002. "Politically optimal tariffs : an application to Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2882, The World Bank.
- Bound, John & Groen, Jeffrey & Kezdi, G.Gabor & Turner, Sarah, 2004. "Trade in university training: cross-state variation in the production and stock of college-educated labor," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 143-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:2:p:328-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.